img025.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 746

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Re: THE THREAD OF TRUTHS

Randy,

Nice picture. There are many veins like the one in your photo....in the Superstitions.

After seeing Bowman's spill on camera equipment (technical), one wonders how he can't post a picture that is recognizable as.......anything. ::)

I am a complete amateur, but I like to think people can tell what my pictures are meant to show.

Your pictures, as well as those by Oro, leave little doubt as to the subject.

"The only thing Bowman has proved is that he found the Peralta Trailhead".

I would say you are assuming a great deal here. Considering the things he has posted here, as well as elsewhere, he may have needed a little help finding that signpost. :D

Take care,

Joe

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST

Did anyone else just read that odd BB post that was just deleated, it was very odd
Bill

Infosponge

Jul 20, 2006
Too close to the border
Detector(s) used
They went that way <<<<<>>>>>>

You mean this one.

the blindbowman

« Reply #30 on: Today at 10:50:12 AM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if you note the sign . then you would have seen the fact i was in the truck when that picture was taken ... i have been useing 3 diffrent computers to come to this site with 3 diffrent names weeks before i cam here as bowman .. if you put enough cheese on a trap sooner or later snap !

OP
OP
P

Peerless67

Jul 26, 2007
ENGLAND & CALIFORNIA
Detector(s) used
Eyes, ears and common sense

the blindbowman said:
i wish we could have got him to give us more clues before he left the site .....

Bowman I had no time to notice ants and heres why "if you note the sign . then you would have seen the fact i was in the truck when that picture was taken ... i have been useing 3 diffrent computers to come to this site with 3 diffrent names weeks before i cam here as peerless67 .. if you put enough cheese on a trap sooner or later snap ! " see i was in the truck the whole time???????

the blindbowman

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2006
i guess your right . i should not be posting any thing that i can not give proff of at this time ..

i have 3 computers running 24/7 and i just have to much to do to keep up with to play games here .. i am sorry i wasted your time ... youve made your piont ...i will make mine latter ..... with one of my brothers being sick and up dateing and up grading my laptop for expedition 3 i have had to much going on at one time its my bad ...

i had no idea it would take as much as it has to put a real expedition togather ....it has gotten far bigger then i wanted it to be ....

thats why i delite the post asking people here what they beleived ... i guess that didnt matter ether ...

because when it comes down to it . its up to me ....

and at this piont i am sorry i ever herd about the LDM .. its about time i cut mu losses ....

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Bowman,

I can't speak for the others, but the problem for me has always been your constantly evolving story. Each time you are challenged on your "facts", you bring out a new and more incredible claim.

How many posts did it take for you to present us with the "magnetic field" which not only destroyed all of your pictures, but the camera as well. After awhile, it becomes more than obvious that you are only making it up as you go along.

Your reactions to everyone,s voiced doubts has been painful to watch. In this case, fantastic was not necessary. A simple, unvarnished story would have gained you the very thing you were looking for. Less would have been so much more.

You have told us that you made the trip into your mine, and out, in one day. That covers one "expedition". For those who have been going into those mountains for years, and knew people who lived there.....full time for many years, your experience is unimpressive, to say the least.

That does not mean you couldn't have found exactly what you claim, but no one who has spent any time in those mountains will believe you for a moment.

I know you say you don't care.......and that's a really good thing.

Good luck, as you are on a hard and bumpy road.

Joe Ribaudo

Seventytwo

Apr 4, 2005
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Many
Joe, nice vain.
Hope you have a claim on it.

Oro, attached is a picture of the Red Rhyolite. But the quartz's vain pieces I brought out, I have long since been crushed and paned off, sorry didn't"t think I would need them. Their is a gray looking martial attached to the side of the Quartz's, I believe it to be the same matrial found on the lighter on the cover of Helen Corbins book.
I will not be going back into the Superstitions until it cools off to get more samples. I don't think I can handle the heat these days, so I will wait until it gets back down into the 80's
vain085.jpg

Blind Bowman, I feel for someone so lost.

I copyrighted the Coordinates to the Lost Dutchman Gold mine after talking to Scott Wood told me that it would probably cost me a lot of money to try to file a claim in the Superstitions, and even after that I would not be allowed my claim anyway. If anyone would like to see a copy of this letter just ask and I will post it.
The coordinates have been copyrighted in the Library of Congress as the location of the Lost Dutchman Gold mine.
Scott may have been able to stop me from filling a claim, But the U.S. government has recognized me as the finder of the Lost Dutchman Gold mine.
With that said, these are the Coordinates to the Lost Dutchman Gold mine.
The pit mine, 3325.72N 11116.10 W
The Lost Dutchman Gold mine 3325.65N 11116.94 W
One of the Peralta mines 3325.93N 11117.08 W

Dan Adams

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Blindbowman, sorry you feel that way, but despite our doubts of your claims, you are among friends here. You have seemed to be surprised that anyone would doubt what you said, perhaps not realizing how astonishing it was - it was on the order of someone coming forward to say he had found Atlantis and could prove it. Your theories were not the most far-out I ever heard, (though you did start to get close there with the Aztecs!) and for that matter far-out theories are fun to try to reason out. Good luck and good hunting, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.

Seventytwo wrote:
sorry didn't"t think I would need them.

You don't need photos, just was curious and tried to blow up the photo with the PC and failed utterly - so resorted to the tool of the truly old fart, the magnifying glass! You don't have to "prove" everything for my sake, this would be the end of the quest for the Lost Dutchman Mine after all.

Good luck and good hunting to you all, I hope you find the treasures that you seek (even though some have already found their treasures!) ;D

Oroblanco

Seventytwo

Apr 4, 2005
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Many
Sorry Oro. I did not mean to sound sarcastic. I did no know that the picture was going to come out so big!
Like you, I am still trying to figure out some of this posting stuff?

My Apologies
Dan Adams

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Ah-ha Randy you were doing the same thing I was...you know what they say, "sick minds think alike"! :o ::) ;D :D ;)

No apologies necessary Seventytwo no offense was taken. Are you considering writing up a book on your search and discoveries?

Seventytwo wrote:
Randy, coordinate format is UTM, map Datum is NAD27

Not to butt in to Randy's question, but do you mean Universal Transverse Mercator format, using Northing and Easting? The numbers are wrong for that format, and it requires an extra field, the UTM Zone, which would be a number between 1 and 60. The other two figures would be between 1,000,000 and 9,999,999 for the Northing and between 100,000 and 999,999 for the Easting. I think what Randy is asking (and now I am curious too) is whether the lat-long you have given is in degrees, minutes, seconds, or degrees, minutes, decimal seconds, or decimal degrees?
Thank you in advance,

Oroblanco

Seventytwo

Apr 4, 2005
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Many
Oro,
The truth is so fantastic, I don't know if anyone would believe me, even if I did write a book.

Seventytwo

Apr 4, 2005
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Many
We were having such a nice talk and then?

Would you like to explain what the problem with copywriting is please?

Dan Adams

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread