What's new

THE THREE MONKEYS*******************************

Frankn

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8,779
Reaction score
2,989
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
When it comes to talking about threats to OUR COUNTRY it looks like the forum policy is based on the well known 3MONKEYS. Frank

111-2 700 head of old man.webp
 
Well put Frank,I liked 12 Monkeys with Bruce Willis,Brad Pitts tirade reminds me of a few people on here! GodBless Chris
 
l liked the 12 monkeys also. I thought this thread would last as long as that car theft movie. lol Frank

111-2 700 head of old man.webp
 
Why do you say that Frankn, I dint see nuttin, so .. whut u talkin bout?
 
Dave44, The 3 monkeys! Frank

111-2 700 head of old man.webp
 
I din't hear dat!
 
Might be, but you got the point, right Rebel !

111-2 700Warrior Head.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom