What's new

The Tool King Kills it!(lot-o-pics)

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
First...How sweet is rain...Am I right guy's?//..I went back to the tools shed site after we had some rain...And man did I kill it!!!!
SDC10405.jpg

SDC10406.jpg

SDC10407.jpg


My find of the day...IMO....
SDC10409.jpg

SDC10410.jpg

SDC10411.jpg

SDC10412.jpg


SDC10413.jpg


A cool piece of Calcite on it's limestone mother stone.
SDC10413.jpg

SDC10415.jpg


SDC10416.jpg


Flake tool,with graver tip....
SDC10417.jpg

SDC10418.jpg

SDC10419.jpg


SDC10420.jpg


SDC10421.jpg

SDC10422.jpg


SDC10423.jpg


SDC10424.jpg

SDC10425.jpg

SDC10426.jpg


SDC10427.jpg

SDC10428.jpg

SDC10429.jpg


SDC10430.jpg

SDC10431.jpg


Preform
SDC10432.jpg

SDC10433.jpg


Busted Clearfork.
SDC10434.jpg

SDC10435.jpg

SDC10436.jpg

SDC10437.jpg


SDC10438.jpg

SDC10439.jpg

SDC10440.jpg


SDC10441.jpg

SDC10442.jpg

SDC10443.jpg

SDC10444.jpg

SDC10445.jpg


A big ole core/chopper?
SDC10446.jpg

SDC10447.jpg

SDC10448.jpg


And the days big score.........
SDC10449.jpg

SDC10450.jpg

SDC10451.jpg

SDC10452.jpg

SDC10453.jpg
 
Upvote 0
That's alot of tools you got at that site. The last one's a beaut. Kinda reminds me of a flattened Kerville Knife from Texas. Nice finds and good luck. :headbang:
 
Is this a butchering site or quarry site or something else?, all large good looking tools.
Looks like you did well. Take care and good luck. JYD...
 
I am pretty sure it's a quarry site,never found a point there.Thanx for the kind words ya'll
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom