What's new

The Track-Way - Day 3...

CRUSADER

Emerald Member
Joined
May 25, 2007
Messages
41,306
Reaction score
48,543
Golden Thread
27
Location
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
27
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cru'Team short evening hunt of just 1.5 hours.
Enough interesting items to hold me for another full days hunt, then time to move on...

3 Roman Coins
Lead Token
Livery Button
Medieval Spindle Whorl
Ancient Sharping Stone
18th-19th C Toy Cannon - first in awhile
27th Reg of Foot Pewter Button - Early Pattern (18th C I think), awaiting a full ID - First one of this type, I have a later version.:icon_thumright:

I think after many years of hunting, I've finally found a Georgian Site.
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    101.2 KB · Views: 137
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    116.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    114 KB · Views: 116
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    84.2 KB · Views: 125
  • 1a.webp
    1a.webp
    95 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Upvote 26
Love these toy cannons! Nice Livery!
 
I love the cannon!
 
Congratulations on another fine day. The cannon is very nice.
 
A Georgian site? How quaint Cru! Lol.

Nice cannon and pewter
 
Arrrg...

I have to give you another banner. :P
 
Congrats on some nice, OLD finds. I wish we had some of those sites over here in the States.
 
Coin picture added to top.
 
UPDATE on Button;

'This is the other ranks versionthat was used from 1775 until 1855. The key difference on this design was theearly ones had ENNISKILLEN written at the top and later it was changed toINNISKILLING. Cant see if any letters are visible that may give he game awaybut clearly looks early.'

My gut tell me pre-1800, so 1775-1800?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom