Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Amigos

Good luck to them if they had. In country of crippling poverty I really hope they have made an amazing discovery.

The film does seem quite impressive at first. But I hate to be a party pooper but there seems to be issues that raises a red flag for me.

1. My eyes are crap these days but I found it strange that they did not show a close up of the coin or bar and all we have somewhat blurry image.

silver vase 3.JPG

2. What appears to be silver vases seem remarkable free of tarnish considering the silver has been in wet clay for 70 plus years.

silver bowl.JPG

Water generally does not damage sterling silver. *But* water does cause silver to oxidize (darken) more quickly, and what type of water and the chemicals in it has an impact on how much it will cause your silver change color.

silver vase 2.JPG

3. I can understand why the voices masked to protect tracing any identity because most likely they will pocket the alleged treasure instead of sharing with the government. But why show anything at all better to keep quiet.

4. There is a long history of fake gold fake treasure and fake maps in the Philippines as nearly as many con artist as treasure hunters if not more.

That said if my suspicions are incorrect I wish them well.

Crow

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola Crow your black birdy suspicions are justified amigo.

It appears the poster of this you tube clip has done several clips few alleged finds. He also did a clip of blue plastic handled briefcase clearly made after ww2. full of alleged gold bars dug out of ground. As he pulls it up with one hand the two there is no way with weight of the alleged bars inside that case after being alleged to have been in the ground for 70 year in wet soil would of fell apart.

Yashashree clarice has posted several versions online.

Kanacki

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reminds me of the dug out builders on Youtube. Anyone see those video's where they supposedly use only sticks and their hands to dig out elaborate pools and houses in the ground? They were busted using shovels and backhoes for the majority of the digging, edited out to make it look like it was just their hands and sticks doing the digging.

Last edited:

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola amigos

Here was box of silver buried in similar type soil and similar moisture levels buried during WW2 notice the tarnish discoloration and oxidization of been 70 plus years in the ground.

Box-of-Judaica-found-under-synagogue.-Photo-by-Michał-Wojenka..jpg

Objects-in-chest.-Photo-by-Michał-Wojenka..jpg

Now look back at the silver pot from the clip below.

silver vase 2.JPG

It well might be antique pot but there is is no way the above pot was in the ground for 70 odd years.

Kanacki

KANACKI

Bronze Member
Mar 1, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola GoDeep amigo

Thanks for link. Regardless of it being fake it still looks good what they make but somewhat of a disease ridden mosquito trap. Cannot get over depth of volcanic ash? But I get your point filming can always be manipulated.

Kanacki

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Ive been watching my dad dig for almost a year now..... this video looks staged or not real that ground to soft ...my dad uses a miners pick after he got threw the black soil ...sorry it looks fake

Tonnes

Dec 2, 2021
Detector(s) used
AuraMeter, Japanese Wand, VR 8000 Long Range Gold Detector, Nokta DeepHunter 3D Pro, AuraSensor
What are your thoughts on this? Do you think this is a legit treasure recovery in the Philippines?

Attachments

• 269967698_1001032613826097_667420026118709214_n.jpg
    269967698_1001032613826097_667420026118709214_n.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 187
  • video-1641891972.mp4
    5.5 MB
  • video-1641891561.mp4
    2.4 MB
  • video-1641891547.mp4
    2.9 MB

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are your thoughts on this? Do you think this is a legit treasure recovery in the Philippines?
As fake as those "diamonds" in the video.

How do we know this? Because each and every one of the fake diamonds in the video are several times as large as the largest cut clear diamond in the world, the Culinan 1 (bottom left) which was found in South Africa in 1905 and weighs 530 carats!

diamond.jpg

Last edited:

Dragonasia

Jun 3, 2019
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately 99% of supposed recoveries posted or YouTubed in the Philippines are done by scammers wishing to take advantage of people. The actual recoveries are virtually never posted due to the inherent dangers of the TH becoming known and thus a target of all sorts of bad things.

also, they post fakes in hopes of finding people overseas to purchase items at a “reduced rate“ if they do it quickly, and without due diligence. Too many people fall for these scams.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately 99% of supposed recoveries posted or YouTubed in the Philippines are done by scammers wishing to take advantage of people. The actual recoveries are virtually never posted due to the inherent dangers of the TH becoming known and thus a target of all sorts of bad things.

also, they post fakes in hopes of finding people overseas to purchase items at a “reduced rate“ if they do it quickly, and without due diligence. Too many people fall for these scams.
Spot on! Have you also noticed that almost all of the video's are dark, blurry, shaky and shot in this sweeping action format, never leaving the object in the frame too long? Like the authorities are about to converge on them so they can't show you the goods too long...

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe allot of the Videos are fake, But seriously , I don't think the government
over there should be shown any real treasure dug.
unless you have permits and witnesses with clout,
my guess you'll disappear right before the treasure

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do believe allot of the Videos are fake, But seriously , I don't think the government
This right here. Disappear is spot on.

: Michael-Robert.

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Sovereign America
Detector(s) used
Many
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Philippine Islands are a great place to find a wealth of treasure and gold, barring in mind some stressful or life-threatening inconveniences, i.e., scammers, bandits, kidnappers, roving NPA'S, armed Muslim separatists & other related groups(MNLF, BIFF, breakaway MILF factions & Abu Sayyaf), predatory police, military, gov't officials & local political kingpins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread