Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Work It Swift....Work It.......

Have fun with your versions of where it leads.......

I've shown you the reasoning, and the location photos, so I dont have to argue bout the methods, seeing as I am going to be diggind this spring.

I never said there was a clue in the Declaration......are you trying to take my work from the Beale Cyphers and compare it here.....LOL

OP
OP
swiftfan

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Work It Swift....Work It.......

Have fun with your versions of where it leads.......

I've shown you the reasoning, and the location photos, so I dont have to argue bout the methods, seeing as I am going to be diggind this spring.

I never said there was a clue in the Declaration......are you trying to take my work from the Beale Cyphers and compare it here.....LOL

I was just playin'.. You have helped me to think differently about this. I am always open to new ideas, and try to see things from different directions. I have learned alot so far from the extended pentagram, not so much a location, but how to use the symbols and angles, over maps and terrain. I always wondered how it was done. I am starting to figure it out. Thank you for posting it.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@ ROBOT

Sorry to say that the stone does NOT contain your coded masonic alphabet symbols.

The triangles give that fact away right off the bat, the masonic are open triangles, whereas the first and second letters or characters on the stone are closed triangles, with additional markings.....

.....the triangles on the stone are different directions, and one is double scored through, with another that has an arrow pointing at the corner of the triangle......

that point is right here on this pic.....you can see the ground marks of the arrow, the triangle and the swan of avon watching over the tomb.....

there are multiple points to be found in the layout.......you make your computations on paper with the Merica.....and walk around the various points to find guidestones and other markings ....

its a crazy landscaped array to get someone lost easily if they were following partial clues......or a forced cypher break

NUFF SAID :headbang:

View attachment 1096067

OP
OP
swiftfan

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Does anyone have the numbers for Nolan's cross, (length,width, points between, and general heading)? Or know where I could find it?

Mary101762

Tenderfoot
Dec 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
January 6,2015, I believe the History channel is airing The Curse of Oak Island. Rick and Marty Lagina are just two of the many people still working to find what if anything is buried on Oak Island. They are sending divers down into 10X. This past summer they built a deck around the dig site, and cleaned out the rust and debris that might inhibit the divers. They also removed the ladder to make more room for them as well.
I am very interested in what the swamp on the island contains, finding coins there one of which had a Templars Cross on it. I do believe the Templars left Scotland with what ever treasure they held to keep it safe. Although I do not think there would be any documentation of what their ships were carrying, because if they were doing it in secrecy to keep this treasure safe who would write it down what was on board. The church the Templars brought these religious artifacts to Scotland to be house on hallowed ground, near the ocean to make a quick escape if need be. There is a possibility that the Templars came to the New World to hide the artifacts, possibly on Oak Island or Nova Scotia which means New Scotland. As far as the swamp on Oak Island it is a man made swamp as well as Smith's Cove. Why would anyone want to build a swamp, I could see a cove or docking place being built but why have five box tunnels packed with coconut fibers? There are to many unanswered questions about Oak Island, and their not stopping their search as of yet. Most of the people who started their search on the island ran out of money to do so and had to quit. Hence the word, "Money Pit".

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am very interested in what the swamp on the island contains, finding coins there one of which had a Templars Cross on it. I do believe the Templars left Scotland with what ever treasure they held to keep it safe. Although I do not think there would be any documentation of what their ships were carrying, because if they were doing it in secrecy to keep this treasure safe who would write it down what was on board. The church the Templars brought these religious artifacts to Scotland to be house on hallowed ground, near the ocean to make a quick escape if need be. There is a possibility that the Templars came to the New World to hide the artifacts, possibly on Oak Island or Nova Scotia which means New Scotland.

Just an fyi Mary, but there is documentation as to what they took to France from Cyprus in early 1307, just a few months before the arrest warrants came out against them. It is probable that this was never unloaded in France and just simply continued on board through the next couple of stops.
Loki

Mary101762

Tenderfoot
Dec 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you, I was unaware of that info, but it is surprising they documented it.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were not the only in the areas, I think some try to prove these troves and their existence due to legends, tales, and other hyped television documentaries.

Really there is no other reason to hunt for the Ark after the one guy found it in Jerusalem, complete with the stains from the blood of christ that dripped down through a crack in the cliff face of Golgotha....

I saw the full documentary and the actual photos of the ark......

why would you not believe that.....? It was embedded into this tight chamber dug into a cave, almost impassable at the time......he tunneled into the area for years and found the Ark and other tables from the Temple

These were the older and important parts of the Temple, that were hidden originally

The other Artifacts were kept by the Templars who moved the Body of Christ, the Torah, the Menorah, and the Shroud. They left the Shroud with the houses in France, and moved the rest of the troves there to Nova Scotia.

There is no money buried. NONE>>>>>

That was all used to establish things that are here today, churches, monasteries, and other important religious temples of worship......

They would never have left behind a cent.......

As we have seen from their limited prescence in the area..........they were stealth, and completely efficient, using temporary structures they could destroy and move on.......they were here for a time, did their work and left for Europe after they had been proclaimed Innocent.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank you, I was unaware of that info, but it is surprising they documented it.

I was referring to The museum of Foreign Literature and Science's "History of the Knights Templar" pg 395, vol xv July to Dec 1829, "He [de Molay], left Cyprus with a train of 60 knights and a treasure of 150,000 florins of gold and a great quantity of silver".

This later report by Templar historian Charles Addison in his "History of the Knights Templar", "in 1306 Pope Clement V had written to the Grand Master of the Order, Jacques de Molay, at the Templars headquarters on Cyprus saying 'to come hither without delay, with as much secrecy as possible and with very little retinue[very few Knights] since you will find on this side of the sea a sufficient number of your knights to attend you'... he landed in France attended by sixty of his knights [seemingly ignoring part of the order] at the commencement of the year 1307, and deposited the treasure of the Order which he had brought with him from Cyprus in the Temple at Paris".
Loki

OP
OP
swiftfan

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I really love hearing about all this Templar history.!!! Keep it coming!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone have the numbers for Nolan's cross, (length,width, points between, and general heading)? Or know where I could find it?

867 long x 720 feet wide

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
"Sweet Song of Avon" or "Nova" in reverse for Nova Scotia?

Nolan Cross.jpg

Petter Amundsen marked out the Nolan's Cross in his 2003 report and thesis where he believes the cross matches up with St. Alban's Cathedral.

http://www.oakislandtreasure.co.uk/docs/nolan.pdf

My thesis is that it is representative of the Constellation Cygnus (the swan) and points with the other markers on Oak Island to the Treasure Vault.

Celestial Map.jpg

FragFox

Dec 21, 2014
Eastern Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster, Bullseye TRX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They were not the only in the areas, I think some try to prove these troves and their existence due to legends, tales, and other hyped television documentaries.

Really there is no other reason to hunt for the Ark after the one guy found it in Jerusalem, complete with the stains from the blood of christ that dripped down through a crack in the cliff face of Golgotha....

I saw the full documentary and the actual photos of the ark......

why would you not believe that.....? It was embedded into this tight chamber dug into a cave, almost impassable at the time......he tunneled into the area for years and found the Ark and other tables from the Temple

These were the older and important parts of the Temple, that were hidden originally

The other Artifacts were kept by the Templars who moved the Body of Christ, the Torah, the Menorah, and the Shroud. They left the Shroud with the houses in France, and moved the rest of the troves there to Nova Scotia.

There is no money buried. NONE>>>>>

That was all used to establish things that are here today, churches, monasteries, and other important religious temples of worship......

They would never have left behind a cent.......

As we have seen from their limited prescence in the area..........they were stealth, and completely efficient, using temporary structures they could destroy and move on.......they were here for a time, did their work and left for Europe after they had been proclaimed Innocent.

Do you have any links or info on the documentary on the Ark? All I can find is things from the movie and the piece you mention sounds like something I would really enjoy watching.

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

I'm sorry Eldo, but I don't understand this, could you explain please!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Link to the Ark discovery is online.... ark-cov-index

He is Ron Wyatt and he was doing most of his work before the internet so his getup is old school......dont knock it as fake till you look through it all......it leads right to the biblical Ark cave spoken about, and it was later the hilltop above that was then made into the area they crucified christ.

Set into the side of the caves surrounding the Holy Temple Mount.

Cool Documentary......

I never thought the Ark was on Oak Island just so everyone knows.....LOL.....It is the remnants of the shrine and the Torah, with the other items listed that are not found in the cave in Jerusalem......

Fairly certain when Bacon had access to all of these older texts, and helped edit and write the Bible, they sent these troves here to the New World to be buried after they rewrote the book......as the ancients had knowledge they didn't share......

I think this was something of Bacon and a few Mason's way of securing a check and balance against the "Great Satan"...their own Parliamentary order.....from consuming all of religion as we know it.....just a hunch as to why something would be moved by King James of this nature.....

I think other King's were convening about this, and what was happening is that the Royal Houses were feeling the oncoming loss of their Kingdoms......the French were equally concerned about something of great importance at the time .....

The best Italian Map Maker, and the best French Artist, Poussin were basically ordered by the King to this commission, around the same time that Champlain was said to go on a " secret mission for the King "

These are all the most suspect players at this time.......

King James, Francis Bacon, Cardinal Richelieu, LouisXIII, Nicolas Poussin, and the delivery by Champlain.............

I live in Vermont, right by the lake..........here is the final location of something related to all of this next to where i have my shop.......

lol....so close i can throw a spear of destiny at it

View attachment 1099031 View attachment 1099032

Triangulated the position myself........

From Oak Island

View attachment 1099033

Will be sipping Champagne with Samuel Champlain this spring......hope to show of the goodies to everyone here......who knows....this symbol of a crescent moon is like the Charing Cross Flag from New Ross, and to me the Grail is the Cup......:dontknow:

View attachment 1099034

Like a priest who finally discovers the light......the picture is one of the many carved terra formed objects here in the area......which became Ethan Allen's Homestead afterwards

View attachment 1099035

Maybe we will have something to put in the Treasurenet Vermont Section then......LOL :occasion14:

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you have any links or info on the documentary on the Ark? All I can find is things from the movie and the piece you mention sounds like something I would really enjoy watching.

Ark of Covenant, Pt. 1

View attachment 1099038

Great Shot of his move through the tunnel to the chamber under the crucifixion site,.,,,,

he actually found a crack said to be caused by an earthquake, as the crack then filled with the blood of christ when he was stabbed in the spleen by the roman guard....

In approximately 1995, there were six Jews who were descendants from the tribe of Levi, the caretakers of the ark in Moses day, who took it upon themselves, under the oversight of the department of Antiquities, to venture into the tunnel leading to the ark. Their intent was to remove the ark and begin animal sacrifices. Since the ark is not in Israeli controlled territory, but in occupied territory, they felt it necessary to move the Ark to their land. They had made it about 75 feet into the 375' tunnel when they all began screaming, then they died. They were in contact with others outside the tunnel via two-way radio. Ron Wyatt was in Jerusalem at the time so the IAA asked him to remove their bodies, which he did.

Crazy Huh....?

OP
OP
swiftfan

swiftfan

Feb 24, 2008
Pikeville, Ky
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Doesn't it say somewhere that the Jews will not have the ark back even when it has been found?

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
If one finds the true "Ark of the Covenant" one should also find these!

Doesn't it say somewhere that the Jews will not have the ark back even when it has been found?

Ark of the Covenant.jpg

If one believes in the Ark of the Covenant then one should also have expected to find the Stone Tablets from Moses placed inside, Rod of Aaron placed in front or inside, jar of Manna in side, and if a Christian that the Covenant of the Ark would have no further powers as a New Covenant was made with man.

"Because Aaron's rod and Moses' rod are both given similar, seemingly interchangeable, powers, Rabbinical scholars debated whether or not the two rods were one and the same. According to the Midrash Yelammedenu (Yalḳ. on Ps. ex. § 869):

the staff with which Jacob crossed the Jordan is identical with that which Judah gave to his daughter-in-law, Tamar (Gen. xxxii. 10, xxxviii. 18). It is likewise the holy rod with which Moses worked (Ex. iv. 20, 21), with which Aaron performed wonders before Pharaoh (Ex. vii. 10), and with which, finally, David slew the giant Goliath (I Sam. xvii. 40). David left it to his descendants, and the Davidic kings used it as a scepter until the destruction of the Temple, when it miraculously disappeared. When the Messiah comes it will be given to him for a scepter in token of his authority over the heathen.[2]

In later Jewish legend the rod was said to have been created at the beginning of the world on the sixth day of creation and to have been passed down through the hands of the major patriarchs before being inherited by Moses."

It was recorded:

The Rod of Aaron was placed in front of the Ark of the Covenant

the largest rod that could fit into an Ark of the Covenant reported to be 27”x 27”x 45” is 59”

This may confirm with the writings that the Rod of Aaron was not placed inside the Ark of Covenant but outside of it and in front.

Kings 8:9
(NIV) There was nothing in the ark except the two stone tablets that Moses had placed in it at Horeb, where the Lord made a covenant with the Israelites after they came out of Egypt

Numbers
17:10 (NIV) The Lord said to Moses, “Put back Aaron’s staff in front of the ark of the covenant law, to be kept as a sign to the rebellious. This will put an end to their grumbling against me, so that they will not die.”

If the Ark of the Covenant is or was found then one should find the "Rod of Aaron" lying near to it and not inside.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

There were many biblical books written.....there were compiled like a history of the times, all translating from the older texts, going back to the BC times, as the others were unconcerned with the eternal.......they all came and went.....

So these men.....the ones who wrote the dead sea scrolls, also were responsible for inspiring a lineage of record keepers along the way.....to preserve the times and help it to continue throughout the ages.

The Barnabas Bible.....or books.....were describing the actual events of the Second Coming better than even the Bible......these spoke about the fact that there was to be a return of Jesus, but that there was also to be a return of Mohammed as well.

It said in the Barnabas Bible that they were to return together....walking side by side to claim the Kingdom........So where is Jesus of Nazareth>?>?

The land of the Ornate Calif........the land of the 'Nazarene'.....you will find the Second Coming of Jesus located there......remember Nazareth wasn't around then in Jesus' time.......

This is the time of the revelations in the future, so this relates to a new place in these times, as we have yet to see the return.

Now we have to find Mohammed.........

His return is known to the Shia as the return of the 12th Mahdi, the 5th Imam, and is known as the "Hidden One".........

In one of the tales in the Koran one of his disciples asks Mohammed, "What is the way we will find you in the next life"......He replies....."Because I will have the same name as I do now."

You asked why they will not have the Ark??? They are not the Keepers of the Ark, the Ark Angels, The Watchers, they are priests who founded their religion from the theft of this artifact, when they formed their religious translations of the Egyptian Book of the Dead........They wrote the Old Testament as a carbon copy......... These priests worship these Egyptian Gods, and wrote their own gospels to claim that they were the "Favorites" of Amun Ra, or their Sumerian version Baal

There is no tale of Jesus, or any of the other prophets in the Torah or in the Talmud.......so they feel there is no Biblical importance to the Judean right to the Ark, or to rule over the Temple Mount, over the Arabs who were around from the time of the Pharaohs. They feel that Jesus was their Messiah, to refine the practices of the Pharisee in Jerusalem, and they felt him a threat so they had him crucified. Once they realize that Jesus was the sign that they were to convert their old way to a new faith, they refused, and he challenged their order.

Basically these Knights Templars were descendents of these Judeo-Christian Knights, sworn to uphold the faith.......what they realized is that the Ark was being used as a tool for worshiping a false god.....that the ark was for something much more important.........

so they attempted to find these troves and remove them from the hands of the priests of the Judean Pharisee who were blind to these messages that Jesus brought with him.

What will happen in these times, is that some sciences of "GEOMETRY" will be measured to find the pyramids sit at a certain point in the center of the land mass, and that their blueprint has some form of cochlear resonator that points upwards. They will measure them all around the world and laya map to see these are aligned somehow.

The Code was even described in perfect measurement in many of the ancient temples, and these measured calculations were even created to find the next sequenced movement from the explanations that Karl Munch spoke of.

What is clear is that this same code is even charted in the global map that Poussin had discovered somehow, as they were charting their ancient ley lines together with a map maker of the times. To get to the next step in these movements of transcendence and enlightenment around the world.

The discovery to be made is to be made by the one chosen to find these troves,

is that the Ark will be removed from the Cave it was placed into.......and returned to the Great Pyramid of Khufu, where it was intended to be placed to begin with. The Ark is the source of the Egyptian Pyramids' power......

Placed into the granite sarcophagus it was built for, it resonates at a certain frequency through a natural process, creating a geomagnetic control point that is placed in a sequence of these 3 main Sun Pyramids......one in Giza, one in Mexico City, and one in Ankor Wat

these three pyramids are aligned to control the orbit of the planet in relation to the Sun........I am not joking.......this has been :censored: but it is obvious that these "Powers" are very dangerous if used in the wrong locations......or moved to another location......

The Ark opens a huge portal for the Sky gods to return........these technologies are to be "Taken" from man.....given back to them

....just watch it all happen naturally.

The Pyramids are what are called a 'Resonator' of immense proportions......and something I shouldn't tell you, but I love to tease humanity with the thought of what truths lie hidden......just look at the size of the Fibonacci pattern of the blueprint of Giza to get an idea of the vortex it creates...........the prayers made from harmonic chanting in the presence of these temples activates this power, and only Egyptian priests know the tones to activate them through their prayers.......hence the solemn silence they are sworn to uphold.......why these priests swear to this silence.

Move the Ark north away from this point in Giza, and watch the prevailing vortices carry across the Atlantic to cause immense destruction to this continent in the form of Hurricanes and other natural disasters, as the ENTIRE PLANET is altered through this movement.

The only way to correct this planet's offset orbit is to return the Ark there to Giza, and to allow it to adjust BACK to its original perfect alignment. Just think after the dinosaurs were extinct, all these Sky Gods landing here to build ancient temples and brought their people here. We migrated and settled worldwide, and we became the people we know today.

How little we have advanced is apparent, as we have been deceived by over 2000 years of Religious fraud and Occultism.......when the Ark is returned, this all is corrected, as are the alignments of the 'Houses' above.........the stars hold their orignal patterns, and we have a perfect pivotal orbit, the ending of the seasons, and the creation of a Utopia here......!

This is why they will not be welcome to carry the "Ark"......to establish our people under their rule, to make us all their Goyim as slaves to their order.....this is their intention as it is written and followed as a false prophecy in the Talmud, and inherent in numerous Geopolitical Strategies that are masked with Hollywood's themes of fear mongering and the "Revelations of the End of Days"..........

Just look at the History Channel........it should be called the Hysteria Channel

......the connection to the ancient powers that created this entire universe as we know it...are contained within the Ark

..that is what they are hiding......the END OF THE WORLD caused by their religious theft and from the manipulation of the orbit of the planet......and the weather here causing global cataclysms.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread