What do we not know?

SpeedeeAu

Dec 31, 2014
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know it is a question that we cannot answer but would love to hear some of you speculate on what the Lagina's know, the test they have run and the items they might have found that we know nothing about. Also, how many think its possible that they have already made a discovery but the government is involved.

I read an article where the Canadian government now requires an archeologist on the island during their work. How typical is this if something hasn't been found?

I am new compared to many of you into the Oak Island mystery but I have become obsessed. Would love to hear from some of you who have studied this for a while.

Anyone on hear ever met or personally spoken to the Laginas? Very little about them online other than mentions of the History Channel show.

Last edited:

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
I have been in contact with Marty, no one else will talk to you. He said thier very busy I don't think they have found anything. They will drag it out testing old discoveries and only showing a very small portion of new ideas. I think the Lagina's figured on just drilling a bunch of holes until the hit the vault. I think that they may prove that there is issues with all the excavations that have been done on the island. I am sure that one day the Canadian goverment will stop all the digging there. They are not using their heads.....the answer is right in front of them.....Marty did say that "MAYBE" after the first of the year he will be able to discuss things with me. Oh, they are bound by a contract not to discuss current or future events on Oak Island.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
What do you want to know about? You want to know about the only theory that aligns with the only concrete evidence found? The carbon dating of the coconut fibers align with Sir Henry Sinclair. Or how the Mikmaq Indians speek of a god call "Glooscap" that have strange simularities to the Norse or Scotish. How about other templar marking on Nova Scotia and a strange "Rune Stone" on the southern shore of Mahone Bay. How about a "MAP" with a specific location but no reason for it existing......

OP
OP
S

SpeedeeAu

Dec 31, 2014
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not familiar with the "map". Did you know Marty before this or just track him down. Also, are they seriously tracking down clues on Scotland or is that just for the show ... Seems to be a huge waste of time. I was hoping the silence was due to them finding and not being able to speak of it due to contractual obligations. Was hoping the dives would uncover something. Finding nothing is discouraging but that is what makes it a treasure hunt. Thank you for taking time to respond I value your wisdom in the topic.

What do you make of the coin they found in the swamp? Hard to believe that is all they have found and yet they can continue to have the drive to search. Have to wonder how far they will continue. I can see Marty tiring but Rick is on a mission with a passion.

You said the answer was right in front of them - would you be willing to share your thoughts?

Last edited:

lokiblossom

Bronze Member
Dec 4, 2014
Traverse City, Mi.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I know it is a question that we cannot answer but would love to hear some of you speculate on what the Lagina's know, the test they have run and the items they might have found that we know nothing about. Also, how many think its possible that they have already made a discovery but the government is involved.

I read an article where the Canadian government now requires an archeologist on the island during their work. How typical is this if something hasn't been found?

I am new compared to many of you into the Oak Island mystery but I have become obsessed. Would love to hear from some of you who have studied this for a while.

Anyone on hear ever met or personally spoken to the Laginas? Very little about them online other than mentions of the History Channel show.

By following some very easy clues from the Rennes-le-Chateau Shepherdess Parchment I believe I recently stood on the Templar Cache near Annapolis Basin. I wrote Nova Scotia Museums several times and all they could tell me was that I would need to hire an archeologist in order to investigate the site.

IMHO the Templars first came to Nova Scotia on or near Oak Island in 1308 and deposited these items in a small fortress at Charing Cross (now New Ross), moving them some years later to the A.B. site.

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Not familiar with the "map". Did you know Marty before this or just track him down. Also, are they seriously tracking down clues on Scotland or is that just for the show ... Seems to be a huge waste of time. I was hoping the silence was due to them finding and not being able to speak of it due to contractual obligations. Was hoping the dives would uncover something. Finding nothi it a treasure hunt. Thank you for taking time to respond I value your wisdom in the topic.

What do you make of the coin they found in the swamp? Hard to believe that is all they have found and yet they can continue to have the drive to search. Have to wonder how far they will continue. I can see Marty tiring but Rick is on a mission with a passion.

You said the answer was right in front of them - would you be willing to share your thoughts?

I did not know Marty before hand, I had got creative and found his email. Marty seems nice enough, and has a lot of patience when dealing with me. You see Marty will reply but it take a "LONG" time and patience is a trait which I am short of when it come to people. Anyways, I believe Mary has given Rick a lot of control because it is Rick quest, his dream as it were. Rick and the others won't talk to anybody.
My belief on the coins they had found is nothing more that a hole in a 18th century pocket or purse. Except the Templar coin, that was a 14th century oops by someone from Sir Henry Sinclairs group.
The "Map" was discovered by Gilbert Hedden in the late 1930's. Within the pages of a book called "Captain Kidd and his Skeleton Island", by Harold Wilkins. Gilbert was positive that that map had something to do with Oak Island, the only problem is he didn't understand it and he didn't have all the pieces. I had researched Gilbert's work and believe he was right, I found the other pieces to that map. Best of all, "X" marks the spot.
The money pit, well that is nothing more than a false path, a "SIN" as it were. But a very important one....It's the starting point on the island, that's why itvwas so easy to find by Daniel McGinnis and his two friends in 1795.

New Gold

Nov 25, 2014
East Coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you want to know about? You want to know about the only theory that aligns with the only concrete evidence found? The carbon dating of the coconut fibers align with Sir Henry Sinclair. Or how the Mikmaq Indians speek of a god call "Glooscap" that have strange simularities to the Norse or Scotish. How about other templar marking on Nova Scotia and a strange "Rune Stone" on the southern shore of Mahone Bay. How about a "MAP" with a specific location but no reason for it existing......

Now I know why it isn't in a museum... It would be a huge job to get it off the beach!

Btw, it is easily apparent that this is an ancient carving, as the amount of wear is identical inside and outside the cut lines.

It is breathtaking in person. This was done by an artist.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1420577195.316302.jpg

treasure1822

Dec 9, 2010
Now I know why it isn't in a museum... It would be a huge job to get it off the beach!

Btw, it is easily apparent that this is an ancient carving, as the amount of wear is identical inside and outside the cut lines.

It is breathtaking in person. This was done by an artist.
View attachment 1102901

Do you understand the Runic carving it self? Why they were created? Did you happen to notice the "Christian Cross" on the back of "Sigurd"(The Knight Killing the Dragon)?
The "Freemasons" supposedly based the belief to a "Hiram Abiff" which is in the Jewish language means "Exulted Brother" "My Father". I myself believe that when the "Knights Templar" were in stregth that also had a basis for their belief but it goes back a little farther to the time of "Enoch" the grandfather to Noah. The first "Grand Architect"....If you question it look up the "Vault the Enoch Designed in honor of God. It's strange on the similarities between his that was built by his son Mathusila and the Money pit on Oak Island. There is one similarity between Enoch and Sigurd. The both could speak the divine language, the language of the birds or Angels. Remember Enoch was favored by god, he never experienced death. god took him to heaven.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread