What's new

The TreasureNet WATCH and CLOCK Show!

BuckleBoy

Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2006
Messages
18,159
Reaction score
9,723
Golden Thread
4
Location
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
4
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE WATCH AND CLOCK SHOW!



Feel free to post photos of your dug


Pocket watches,

Wristwatches,

Clock parts,

Winding keys,

Pocket watch fobs,

Pocket sundials,

Or ANYTHING related to timekeeping.


Regards,


Buckleboy
 
Here are a few from my collection. The bottom one I didn't clean because it looked pretty darned cool as it was...

Watches.webp

Watches1.webp
 
Do clocks that you USED to own count? ??? :D
Here's the eagle iron piece I dug up last year. It was ID'd as a mid-1800's mantle clock piece. I added the modern clock movement myself.
Another fellow TN member now has this baby gracing his home. Now let's see....who did I send that to? Hmmmm. :D :wink:
I have about 5-10 nice watch FOBs too that I'll have to dig out.

Nice digs BB.

-MM-
 

Attachments

  • Eagle clock.webp
    Eagle clock.webp
    38 KB · Views: 3,013
  • Eagle clock.webp
    Eagle clock.webp
    38 KB · Views: 3,000
That's AWESOME, MM!
 
Buckles For Jesus said:
That's AWESOME, MM!
I Know....And it's not for sale!! :wink: I Love that Clock,thank's again Doug!!The two older piece's came off the Antietam field's.The rest came from the beach and local spot's.Cool thread BB.This N.C. mantle piece will alway's live on :)
 

Attachments

  • P3180007.webp
    P3180007.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 2,879
  • P3180005.webp
    P3180005.webp
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,889
civilman1 said:
Buckles For Jesus said:
That's AWESOME, MM!
I Know....And it's not for sale!! :wink: I Love that Clock,thank's again Doug!!The two older piece's came off the Antietam field's.The rest came from the beach and local spot's.Cool thread BB.This N.C. mantle piece will alway's live on :)

No problem. I'm glad you like it. You are a real CW nut, so I know it's gone to a good home. :wink:
-Doug-
 
Almost forgot this piece BB....Found it this year from the briar patch at Antietam,Ansonia Clock Co.(1853-192?)
 

Attachments

  • P3020015.webp
    P3020015.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 2,771
  • P3020015.webp
    P3020015.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 2,750
Dang it Buckles...I just packed all of mine for the move....this is the only pic I could find....
 

Attachments

  • pocket watch.webp
    pocket watch.webp
    23 KB · Views: 2,763
  • pocket watch.webp
    pocket watch.webp
    23 KB · Views: 2,692
civilman1 said:
Almost forgot this piece BB....Found it this year from the briar patch at Antietam,Ansonia Clock Co.(1853-192?)

Nice piece, Civilman! Is it a key for winding a mantel clock?


Hey Gypsy--don't worry. This thread will be here when you unpack :wink: I'd love to see the rest of your rusty crusty watches. :tongue3:
 
Oh cool a watch show, Just unearthed these two last Saturday. I have to say I was pretty stoked to find them.
 

Attachments

  • digs 028.webp
    digs 028.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,642
Wondered when someone would come up with a "watch show". I've got a few more than what's pictured, but don't have pictures of them. Here are a couple pics of some on the ones that I do have. In the first picture, the silver one must have been a necklace type, and sorta looks like a beetle. The second picture is an 18 K gold filled one I found last December. Will be looking forward to seeing others on this post.

Wislh everyone good luck and HH
 

Attachments

  • Birthday finds 3.webp
    Birthday finds 3.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 2,540
  • 5000 + 007a.webp
    5000 + 007a.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 2,577
Nice watches, folks! Keep 'em coming! Dan, is that one in the upper left a wristwatch? Couldn't tell if it was a fob or watch. Oh, and EXCELLENT choice of backgrounds by the way. :wink:

-Buckleboy
 
Buckles For Jesus said:
civilman1 said:
Almost forgot this piece BB....Found it this year from the briar patch at Antietam,Ansonia Clock Co.(1853-192?)

Nice piece, Civilman! Is it a key for winding a mantel clock?


Hey Gypsy--don't worry. This thread will be here when you unpack :wink: I'd love to see the rest of your rusty crusty watches. :tongue3:
I'm positive BB....I spent about an hour looking up Ansonia Mantle's,but I still can't locate that particular key for a date. :(
 
Buckles For Jesus said:
Nice watches, folks! Keep 'em coming! Dan, is that one in the upper left a wristwatch? Couldn't tell if it was a fob or watch. Oh, and EXCELLENT choice of backgrounds by the way. :wink:

-Buckleboy
Yes it is a wrist watch, sorry the pics not very good.
 

Attachments

  • digs 007.webp
    digs 007.webp
    32 KB · Views: 2,475
civilman1 said:
Buckles For Jesus said:
civilman1 said:
Almost forgot this piece BB....Found it this year from the briar patch at Antietam,Ansonia Clock Co.(1853-192?)

Nice piece, Civilman! Is it a key for winding a mantel clock?


Hey Gypsy--don't worry. This thread will be here when you unpack :wink: I'd love to see the rest of your rusty crusty watches. :tongue3:
I'm positive BB....I spent about an hour looking up Ansonia Mantle's,but I still can't locate that particular key for a date. :(

Nice work, Civilman. I have a mantle clock wind key and some fobs to post too, but I'm gonna space it out... I found a pocket watch key when I was a newbie and tossed it out because I didn't know what it was ::) I'm hoping someone will post one on here sooner or later.

Regards,


Buckles
 
I ques I need to get in on this one Not old but a $300.00 to $350.00 modern watch.
1001637kg0.jpg

1001639me4.jpg
 
OK, you said "dug" watches, not necessarily MDed. I dug this one in a little dump just a few minutes walk from our house. I love it's patina and it is really hefty and has a nice feel in your hand. I can find no markings or names on it although the face is a bit busted. I guessed it was a stopwatch due to its offset stem. ???

Nice thread, BB.
Cheers and HH
 

Attachments

  • treasure07 176comp.webp
    treasure07 176comp.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 2,294
I guess I'll put my two cents...err watches in!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0109.webp
    IMG_0109.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 2,287
  • 11-3-07-3 - Copy.webp
    11-3-07-3 - Copy.webp
    35 KB · Views: 2,436
  • IMG_0109.webp
    IMG_0109.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 2,221
Nice Watches Michiganne and Fisher!  I love 'em!  Michiganne, have you unscrewed the back to the watch?  Somtimes there's a brand, symbol, or serial number in there.  The big pocket watch (on the right) in my first photo I was able to date to 1894 with the help of the brand marking and serial number in the back.

-Buckleboy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom