- Joined
- May 6, 2009
- Messages
- 247
- Reaction score
- 11
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Saint Paul, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites Coinmaster, Bounty Hunter LRP
Nokta Legend
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
A few more:
I have found many other parts to watches - gears, cases, and misc. Just can't recall where I stashed the photos on this darn computer!
I have found many other parts to watches - gears, cases, and misc. Just can't recall where I stashed the photos on this darn computer!
Attachments
-
antique pocket watch inside 2.webp69.3 KB · Views: 263 -
antique pocket watch.webp160.7 KB · Views: 263 -
advertising watch fob - A.webp125.3 KB · Views: 247 -
advertising watch fob - B.webp126.1 KB · Views: 252 -
antique pocket watch inside 2.webp69.3 KB · Views: 263 -
antique pocket watch inside 3.webp39.3 KB · Views: 256 -
Geneva watch.webp82.4 KB · Views: 263 -
antique pocket watch.webp160.7 KB · Views: 254 -
jardin watch.webp65.4 KB · Views: 243 -
advertising watch fob - B.webp126.1 KB · Views: 262 -
fake rolex.webp114.4 KB · Views: 278 -
advertising watch fob - A.webp125.3 KB · Views: 256
makes me want to collect more!!













