The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

Vodka1000

Apr 21, 2007
I purchased this at the local Goodwill store for 90cents.

It was rolled up, as you can see this was folded before

CIMG0016.jpg

CIMG0017.jpg

Brown / maybe wax paper - ok condition.
CIMG0019.jpg

CIMG0021.jpg

CIMG0022.jpg

Regards to all.
8)

Bumpstick

Jun 1, 2008
Lake Country WI.
Detector(s) used
MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

Nice :thumbsup: is it dated?

Pimp Lenin

Apr 4, 2006
The Great State of Louisiana
Detector(s) used
P.O.S.
When I was a kid, I remember having a bunch of reproductions of historical documents. They came in envelopes which gave some details of the history of the document, and stated these reproductions were "made to look and feel old." I purchased copies of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Decleration of Independence on a school trip to the National Archives. At various times too I remember getting the Articles of Confederation, the Louisiana Purchase, and some Civil War material.

JT

Mar 14, 2005
Johns Island, South Carolina
Pimp Lenin said:
When I was a kid, I remember having a bunch of reproductions of historical documents. They came in envelopes which gave some details of the history of the document, and stated these reproductions were "made to look and feel old." I purchased copies of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and the Decleration of Independence on a school trip to the National Archives. At various times too I remember getting the Articles of Confederation, the Louisiana Purchase, and some Civil War material.

Agreed. It looks like one you can get from a giftshop...I think I still have the ones somewhere that I got when I was a kid.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
JT said:
Pimp Lenin said:

Agreed. It looks like one you can get from a giftshop...I think I still have the ones somewhere that I got when I was a kid.

Remember the one Nicholas Cage bought and switched in National Treasure?

qspott

Jan 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a document like that but its in a old frame and a large portion of it is dark like the sun turned it or something.

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does this say in the bottom left "W. J. STONE SC WASHn” ? ? ?

Kimber529

Sep 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you been able to find anything about your copy you found? I have a copy that my great grandfather gave to my uncle when he was a boy. It looks very old its in a hand made frame with very old hand made nails and I am trying to also find out some information

Baltimore

Feb 18, 2013
Maryland/Vermont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you been able to find anything about your copy you found? I have a copy that my great grandfather gave to my uncle when he was a boy. It looks very old its in a hand made frame with very old hand made nails and I am trying to also find out some information

This thread is going on a decade old, very few of these members are around anymore. Sadly I don't think they'll reach out to help.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread