beez0404
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 4, 2014
- Messages
- 2,889
- Reaction score
- 2,001
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Newton, NC
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Being honest, I am not very lucky when it comes to metal detecting. And I guess not a very good detectorist either........LOL But I enjoy the hobby very much and always remember the old adage about the squirrel and the nut so I stay encouraged.
Anyway, I love to read all the posts of peoples finds as I live vicariously through them. Something I have noticed a LOT is how often someone has quit for the day and while walking back to their vehicle get that great hit/signal and find their nicest item of the entire hunt.
Well with that in mind today I figured I would experiment a bit with what I hoped would prove to be a revolutionary new system. I drove to my local modern age park. I geared up and walked across the field. When I got there I finally turned on my machine and headed for my jeep. I made it all the way back to the jeep without a single good signal so I got in and drove home knowing I needed a new system.
Anyway, I love to read all the posts of peoples finds as I live vicariously through them. Something I have noticed a LOT is how often someone has quit for the day and while walking back to their vehicle get that great hit/signal and find their nicest item of the entire hunt.
Well with that in mind today I figured I would experiment a bit with what I hoped would prove to be a revolutionary new system. I drove to my local modern age park. I geared up and walked across the field. When I got there I finally turned on my machine and headed for my jeep. I made it all the way back to the jeep without a single good signal so I got in and drove home knowing I needed a new system.
Does not mean you'll find any thing on the way back to your car once.
Its never worked...
I've never found a thing on the way back to my car....



Its always a running joke around the camp fire..... camp nuggets. I've never found it any different any where when I sling a detector on my arm. Saying says " Gold is where you find it" well that goes for anything ;P






