The washing machine (ocean), was on spin cycle today!

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We arrived at our favorite hang-out, expecting it to look like a ghost-town, as it does every Monday.
No one told me, Tom Cruise was shooting Rock of Ages, this morning! >:(
000_1358.jpg
The hubby walked right into his fav resturant, sat down amongst all the extras, ordered his breakfast, and waited to be in a movie! (he gotta a dumb, chesire cat grin, too)
The old man, owner, "Pops"(that's what we call him), laughed, said they were gonna get in the movie business today! We all laughed and laughed.............
000_1359.jpg
The little hottie in the yellow, was in the movie, with some guy. When I first got there, she came right up to me, said she was from Russia, she metal detects too. I told her we were all on t-net, get on here with us! She may have been famous actress, I have no clue. You guys wouldq really liked her, but, you'll see her in the movie, I'm sure!
000_1363.jpg
I'm so glad my friend showed up this morning. Her and hubby, bobbling around. It was rough today.
The waves were breaking over our heads sometimes. Spin cycle city!
000_1361.jpg
Of course, when I give the camera to hubby, to get pic of the goods,he smears the thing.
000_1362.jpg
But we like two cool cats, never know where they at!
000_1367.jpg
But, here's the goods! She walked into the water, walked out, made ME, dig the bling ring outta her scoop! That was ok, I found a 970(?) ring? whatsa 970, or a 0L6? :tard:

Just two cats, too happy, to see, they being beat to death and drowned!

If the movie folks is there tomorow, I'll get more pic's, I was trying for gold today.
Only thing I need to know from Tom C., is; doesn't Christian Science trump Scientology! :laughing7:

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, I tried to get ya'll a closer-up of the Russian hottie! :laughing7:
Hey, I'm working with an almost 20 year old Kodak Easy Share, I'm shocked it lasted this long.
I tried,
I'll get ya'll some more tomorow, if possible.

I'm gonna leave it like that for ya'll, your welcome, but you shoulda seen her from the front! :laughing7:
the cat is able to acknowledge beauty, with no shame
My friend new a lot of the workers there, from Calif, her sis does make-up, with some studio? I got one of them gonna ask Tom C. my question! LOL!
It was a blast!

Attachments

• 000_1359.jpg
    000_1359.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 401

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks like a 'fun day at the beach', nice finds also. :icon_sunny:

Fossis.............

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fossis, warsawdaddy, COME ON DOWN!
I was actually thinking last night, if I could just get Oklahoma here, But where I gonna put Kansas and Missouri. :icon_scratch:
Ya'll like camping in a swamp?
(Oh god that reminded me I gotta call bro-n-law, he gotta mucho family, Mo, where? brb)

Thanks guys my motto is:
A BAD DAY AT THE BEACH, IS BETTER, THAN A GOOD DAY ON THE COUCH!
and, lobster naked, fish don't care, but it ain't lobster season yet! :tongue3:

Ya'll please don't take me the wrong way, it's all in good fun. My girrly frnds hubby showed up at the beach yesterday, was talking to the tourists, from Nebraska somewhere.
When they asked what he did for a living here, he told them he had a "harem of girls", works for him, he checking on two us, in the water right now! He said there eyes were big as saucers!
Then he comes to water edge, we hug and love him, she starts pulling out bracelets, earrings, (junk stuff), giving it to him, he said he'd be back at 3:00, and GET BACK TO WORK!
Yeah, we all have alot of fun! Wanna go to the races? :laughing7:

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Patsy,you'all sound like me 30 yrs ago!Keep enjoying life and havin' fun while you can,I say with pure envy. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
pat-tekker-cat

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
warsawdaddy said:
Patsy,you'all sound like me 30 yrs ago!Keep enjoying life and havin' fun while you can,I say with pure envy. :thumbsup:
Honey, my lifeguard heroes, gotta a beach wheelchair, with wheels, so big, I hope at 90, they'll wheel me down to the waters edge, dump me in, lemme just wash ashore! :hello:

Some of the stories I read here, make me think I am going to OD on my own endorphins!

Life: 36 hours in a day, and 9 days in a week, life limped along at sub sconic speeds!
Lem'me know anytime, you ready to jump on board, buddy!
I'll carry you in my heart, in the meantime, while I'm having all this fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread