Y Yellowbelly Full Member Joined Mar 25, 2015 Messages 204 Reaction score 680 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 3, 2015 #1 Well I've been on fire with the watches lately 4th watch in less than two months. Guess I should find the owner of this one also. Attachments image.webp 454.4 KB · Views: 143 Upvote 6
Well I've been on fire with the watches lately 4th watch in less than two months. Guess I should find the owner of this one also.
ajaj Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2012 Messages 1,137 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Location Orange, Massachusetts Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Minelab eTrac Minelab Excalibur 8" Makro Racer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 3, 2015 #2 Why can't I find this watch doing a Google search? aj
Y Yellowbelly Full Member Joined Mar 25, 2015 Messages 204 Reaction score 680 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 3, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Sorry was beat and took a nap. I haven't looked into this watch yet all I seen was Japan Movt so figured it was just a junker. ajaj said: Why can't I find this watch doing a Google search? aj Click to expand...
Sorry was beat and took a nap. I haven't looked into this watch yet all I seen was Japan Movt so figured it was just a junker. ajaj said: Why can't I find this watch doing a Google search? aj Click to expand...