The Waverly Sanatorium

ghost hunters is my favorite show at the moment but the last few weeks have been pretty bad. it seems like they are starting to fake stuff ( like the manson house for example). and a live version of this show just doesn't work in my opinion. way too much of nothing happening and that Elijah was worthless. they really need to edit this show for it to be any good. i hope they don't decide to do any more live episodes. i still like the show though. i just wish they would get back to the way it was when they first started.

I was thinking the same thing last week
that all the shows this year seem Fake.

Ron and Ann said:
The one show I really liked was the St Augustine Lighthouse....that object or something moving swiftly on the upper levels of the stairs and then appearing over the rails like they were looking down. It did NOT set off the motion detector sensor...like it did when Jason and Grant walked up there to investigate and the sensor turned on the light...hmmmm....that one still has me stumped and intriqued!!!

Annmarie

That's my favorite episode! I've been hoping that they will show it again because I want my husband (who's now hooked on the show too) to see it. Also, did you see one of the earlier episodes where one of the investigators was sleeping in a hotel room that was supposedly haunted by a prostitute and in the middle of the night, the blankets seem to be drawn up and off of his legs from the bottom up? I don't remember where they were, but I do remember getting goosebumps from that!

artemis moon said:
Ron and Ann said:
The one show I really liked was the St Augustine Lighthouse....that object or something moving swiftly on the upper levels of the stairs and then appearing over the rails like they were looking down. It did NOT set off the motion detector sensor...like it did when Jason and Grant walked up there to investigate and the sensor turned on the light...hmmmm....that one still has me stumped and intriqued!!!

Annmarie

That's my favorite episode! I've been hoping that they will show it again because I want my husband (who's now hooked on the show too) to see it. Also, did you see one of the earlier episodes where one of the investigators was sleeping in a hotel room that was supposedly haunted by a prostitute and in the middle of the night, the blankets seem to be drawn up and off of his legs from the bottom up? I don't remember where they were, but I do remember getting goosebumps from that!

Was that in New Orleans???? And how about the one at the Stanley, when Jason was sleeping and that closet door opened and the glass on the table broke???? Hmmmm

You guys are the best. Love reading responses about the ghost shows on non paranormal forums.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back