Rich Hartford
Silver Member
I've been thinking very seriously of switching hobbies,not because I don't like CRHing, just getting a bit bored with it.
I wasn't even excited about picking up Friday's boxes as I was nearly skunked last week.
Then, it starts raining silver. Isn't that always the way.
Didn't get any Walkers this week but I did get my first Magicians coin. I told my wife that it was a spy coin used during the Cold War to smuggle microdot photos of secret documents
. I pulled it apart in front of my grandaughter in a display of super strength. She asked" How can you do that Papa"? "I eat all my vegetables",I replied.
I also picked up an unusal coin,totally worthless, but great looking in my opinion. A 1967 Medio Peso from the Dominican Republic.It depicts an Indian on the front and a coat of arms on the back. I guess they were silver the year before.
No Obama gold halves this week. but I got a couple of regular gold plated halves which I haven't seen in a while. My grandaughter collects these and the foreign coins I find.
Friday I got 2 Bens,a 56 and a 63,that appeared as if they were newly minted. I can't recall ever getting Bens in this condition.
That's it for this week. Next week I'll be reporting on the multi dream boxes that I am going to recover.
HH
Rich
I wasn't even excited about picking up Friday's boxes as I was nearly skunked last week.
Then, it starts raining silver. Isn't that always the way.
Didn't get any Walkers this week but I did get my first Magicians coin. I told my wife that it was a spy coin used during the Cold War to smuggle microdot photos of secret documents
. I pulled it apart in front of my grandaughter in a display of super strength. She asked" How can you do that Papa"? "I eat all my vegetables",I replied.I also picked up an unusal coin,totally worthless, but great looking in my opinion. A 1967 Medio Peso from the Dominican Republic.It depicts an Indian on the front and a coat of arms on the back. I guess they were silver the year before.
No Obama gold halves this week. but I got a couple of regular gold plated halves which I haven't seen in a while. My grandaughter collects these and the foreign coins I find.
Friday I got 2 Bens,a 56 and a 63,that appeared as if they were newly minted. I can't recall ever getting Bens in this condition.
That's it for this week. Next week I'll be reporting on the multi dream boxes that I am going to recover.
HH
Rich
Upvote
0







