What's new

The wife is HAPPY!!!!!!!

Monkeyboy007

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
41
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50 and Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Just ran outside at the house to check my front yard, have been at the school all day and made about 2$ in new quarters and dimes.
found this by the old steps to our house (used to have a porch, tore it down when we moved in in 1989, it was a child hazard)
I don't care if it is real or not, the wife actually thinks my metal detector is a GOOD thing now!!! (I gave the ring to her ;D)..
GOD THIS IS COOL!!!!!!
Clint

P.S. I just washed this thing off and dried it before I took the pictures, it didn't corrode or anything, but even if it is plated, I won't tell the wife, she thought it was great!!!

Clint, again
 

Attachments

  • ring1.webp
    ring1.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,339
  • ring2.webp
    ring2.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,337
  • ring3.webp
    ring3.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,321
  • ring1.webp
    ring1.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 1,314
  • ring2.webp
    ring2.webp
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,310
  • ring3.webp
    ring3.webp
    17.5 KB · Views: 1,283
Upvote 0
Update--Re: The wife is HAPPY!!!!!!!

My son showed me how to use my webcam to take pictures, SO I can post better photos.
Thanks everybody for the kind words.
Dugfinds, that is awesome, I bet he was happy...
Ringfinder, Great idea, I had never thought about it, I tried, I bought the house from my brother in-law in 1989, a bunch of people rented it for 20 years before that, I showed him and my sister in law the ring, it wasn't theres, and they had no Idea whose it could be, it would be great if I could find somebodys class ring or something from years ago and freak them out returning it :D

Anyway, heres the new pictures.
 

Attachments

  • ring1.webp
    ring1.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 333
  • ring2.webp
    ring2.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 330
  • ring3.webp
    ring3.webp
    20 KB · Views: 315
10k is 42% gold, and like someone already said "gold, is gold, is gold".
Tip on taking Marco Pictures:
Take the picture under sunlight or a bright light. It takes a few times to the hang of it.

Again, great find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom