What's new

Thebes KY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny Side

Banned
Joined
Sep 15, 2019
Messages
192
Reaction score
824
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s made of Carter Cave flint, my favorite material.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Mighty fine.
 
That’s a nice one for sure.:icon_thumright:
 
Very nice. Love that Carter Cave. I'm about 40 miles from the source. We find quite a bit of it on our sites.
 
Thebes are one of my favorite point types, mainly because I found a nice one. Your material is killer. We never see Carter Cave this far west. Gary
 
Very nice Thebes, one of my favorite point types. I have found 2 pieces of Carter Cave in a field I hunt in Green County Ohio.
 
Wow. That's pretty. It looks like it was made just yesterday! It wasn't purchased along with a MacCorkle was it? Asking for a friend...

Kantuck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom