What's new

Theif Thrwarted....

You just never know what kind of trash is out there!!
Guess I'll just have to die a poor man if I had to be like that!
 
Thankfully!! the dealer selling the coins did what was right.. If business was bad, the dealer might have agreed too it and no questions asked!! or a shady dealer would have agreed to the deal, without thinking. Just comes to show you how much of this is going on and people getting away with it.
 
sadness, glad he got caught.
 
I would like to know how they gained access to his bank acc.

After 10 years with Paypal they want my bank acc. number. Not a scam, I called them, they said I need to get verified so that they know that I am me. ! 10 years, over 2,000 purchases....no prob, but now they want my bank acc no. ??

I told them no, opened another account and can now buy and pay for $2,000 worth of merch. before I need to get "verified".
What a bunch of BS!:BangHead:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom