What's new

Theres a Bigfoot coil on ebay right now

sparkymaster

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
763
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Ogden, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX-XLT-M-6
There's a Bigfoot coil on ebay right now

The item number is 320606306585. They want $350.00 for it, it's for the DFX, MXT and M6. If I had the money I'd buy it, those things are super hard to find. Man, what a Christmas gift that would make! It seems like everyone that's ever had one doesn't have anything but good to say about it. Just thought I'd let everone know incase somebody on here has been looking for one.

HH

Sparkymaster
 
Re: There's a Bigfoot coil on ebay right now

Holey Moley isn't that kinda high?
 
Re: There's a Bigfoot coil on ebay right now

I pretty sure the $350 model digs the coins for you. :laughing7:
 
Re: There's a Bigfoot coil on ebay right now

High priced or not it's got a bid.

We'll have to watch and see what happens on this one.
 
Re: There's a Bigfoot coil on ebay right now

Went for $381.06 plus $5 shipping.
 
Re: There's a Bigfoot coil on ebay right now

It's ironic, but you have to go high to get low.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom