What's new

Theres demons in the dirt

beanflippinclint

Full Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
148
Reaction score
698
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, motorcycle riding demons come from the ground up out of the earth.lol my deus 2 9” coil was working hard on a old football field lots of 62’s which in my world is Nickels,pulltabs,gold….today ,so many I stoped digging my favorite number #62 seem to be all pulltabs the nickels I found seem to come into the 58-60 range. Maybe it was the dirt. Yet some where 62 got 5 nickels 1962,64, three 80’s ,20 pull tabs. Figured I better count my losses and go for another good number .i’ll come back and get the rest of the 62’s when I’m not so tired.lots of aluminum lots of SS bolts from an old tore down football stadium, which read off like silver.. so for the devil in the dirt. A # 97 pings on my metal detector which means half dollar are silver maybe a real big bolt … look down and there it is a demon staring from the dirt “look at the first picture it’s hard to see, but that’s what I saw. ‘
It was a fun day. Got two rings that one and a real old small ring.kids. picked about six dimes out ,mixed with nails and aluminum so I felt pretty good about that.
Oya got 6 38cal. “lead “ spent bullets one lead hit something mushroomed ,deformed the other five looked in pristine condition “no contact” all at one end of the field .who knows !
IMG_1894.webp

IMG_1896.webp

IMG_1897.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 21
Nice looking ring, I like it !
 
Yes, motorcycle riding demons come from the ground up out of the earth.lol my deus 2 9” coil was working hard on a old football field lots of 62’s which in my world is Nickels,pulltabs,gold….today ,so many I stoped digging my favorite number #62 seem to be all pulltabs the nickels I found seem to come into the 58-60 range. Maybe it was the dirt. Yet some where 62 got 5 nickels 1962,64, three 80’s ,20 pull tabs. Figured I better count my losses and go for another good number .i’ll come back and get the rest of the 62’s when I’m not so tired.lots of aluminum lots of SS bolts from an old tore down football stadium, which read off like silver.. so for the devil in the dirt. A # 97 pings on my metal detector which means half dollar are silver maybe a real big bolt … look down and there it is a demon staring from the dirt “look at the first picture it’s hard to see, but that’s what I saw. ‘
It was a fun day. Got two rings that one and a real old small ring.kids. picked about six dimes out ,mixed with nails and aluminum so I felt pretty good about that.
Oya got 6 38cal. “lead “ spent bullets one lead hit something mushroomed ,deformed the other five looked in pristine condition “no contact” all at one end of the field .who knows !
View attachment 2213567
View attachment 2213568
View attachment 2213569
Yikes! That's creepy as hell. Congrats!
 
wear that puppy!
 
You did good keep going at it
 
Yes, motorcycle riding demons come from the ground up out of the earth.lol my deus 2 9” coil was working hard on a old football field lots of 62’s which in my world is Nickels,pulltabs,gold….today ,so many I stoped digging my favorite number #62 seem to be all pulltabs the nickels I found seem to come into the 58-60 range. Maybe it was the dirt. Yet some where 62 got 5 nickels 1962,64, three 80’s ,20 pull tabs. Figured I better count my losses and go for another good number .i’ll come back and get the rest of the 62’s when I’m not so tired.lots of aluminum lots of SS bolts from an old tore down football stadium, which read off like silver.. so for the devil in the dirt. A # 97 pings on my metal detector which means half dollar are silver maybe a real big bolt … look down and there it is a demon staring from the dirt “look at the first picture it’s hard to see, but that’s what I saw. ‘
It was a fun day. Got two rings that one and a real old small ring.kids. picked about six dimes out ,mixed with nails and aluminum so I felt pretty good about that.
Oya got 6 38cal. “lead “ spent bullets one lead hit something mushroomed ,deformed the other five looked in pristine condition “no contact” all at one end of the field .who knows !
View attachment 2213567
View attachment 2213568
View attachment 2213569
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom