What's new

Theres Magic in Larson 1951s MoJo Stick!

old digger

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
7,553
Reaction score
7,437
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's Magic in Larson 1951's MoJo Stick!

For the last two times that my wife and I have been out head hunting we have been privileged to find a few good artifacts. But of coarse we were using our Mojo sticks that Steve made for us. Here are a few goodies that we found today. Thank You Steve! :notworthy:


Folder #1 002.webp Folder #1 003.webp

Folder #1 004.webp Folder #1 001.webp

Folder #1 005.webp Folder #1 006.webp

Folder #1 007.webp
 
Upvote 0
oh that is great,wish i had seen your reply earlier working 7 days a week for past 3 months.i hope i have something you like.thanks larson.sir
 
Hey larson1951!! I would like to get in line for one of your Mojo's Steve!! Would like to have part of the TRIBE down here!! I will send the Spirit Wind your way!! GOOD HUNTING MY FRIEND!! VERDE!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom