What's new

Theres Magic in Larson 1951s MoJo Stick!

old digger

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
7,553
Reaction score
7,437
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's Magic in Larson 1951's MoJo Stick!

For the last two times that my wife and I have been out head hunting we have been privileged to find a few good artifacts. But of coarse we were using our Mojo sticks that Steve made for us. Here are a few goodies that we found today. Thank You Steve! :notworthy:


Folder #1 002.webp Folder #1 003.webp

Folder #1 004.webp Folder #1 001.webp

Folder #1 005.webp Folder #1 006.webp

Folder #1 007.webp
 
Upvote 0
You got some nice colors going on there. Some nice pieces you and your wife found.
 
Is that a Hardaway point? If so, I think you are on a paleo/transitional site. Last week's agate basin, now this seemingly transitional bifurcate. Nice couple of weeks you have had buddy!! I'm glad for you. Not to mention the most important and valuable factor, time spent with your wife. That's nice to hear! More people should start spending time outside with family rather than watching the news. Truly happy for you digger!
 
thanks for the kind words

nice pieces and good luck
 
Why thank you! :notworthy: For the kind remarks.
 
I need a MoJo stick!
 
Nice Oxbow/Long Creek point!

I like the soil, vegetation in your insitus. It looks like my kind of place...Very High Plains/badlandsish.
 
MY favorite is that last scraper, buckshot is on a roll finding them this summer, and they seem so nicely, and practically(?) made..I don't know, there's something about them, AND something about good mojo. Nice finds:thumbsup:
 
Nice Oxbow/Long Creek point!

I like the soil, vegetation in your insitus. It looks like my kind of place...Very High Plains/badlandsish.



I was thinking Oxbow on the first one also. It pays to always keep some water on hand when we are out in these arid areas.
 
MY favorite is that last scraper, buckshot is on a roll finding them this summer, and they seem so nicely, and practically(?) made..I don't know, there's something about them, AND something about good mojo. Nice finds:thumbsup:



Thanks! I really like it when I find the large scrapers that are well flaked.
 
Scored again and another good hunt. Nothing like a little MoJo. I agree with Nature Girl something about those thumb scrappers are special. I often wonder how many I missed in my early days. Once you start finding them you know you are not missing anything else. Congratulation and thanks for sharing.
HH
 
Scored again and another good hunt. Nothing like a little MoJo. I agree with Nature Girl something about those thumb scrappers are special. I often wonder how many I missed in my early days. Once you start finding them you know you are not missing anything else. Congratulation and thanks for sharing.
HH

I have beat the mojo out of some spiders with my custom made Larson flipping stick!!
 
nice finds congrats HH
 
Where do we purchase these magic MoJo sticks i would like to place my order nice finds !!!!!
 
Where do we purchase these magic MoJo sticks i would like to place my order nice finds !!!!!



Ours were made and given to us by the ''Noble '' Larson 1951! We ''Much'' appreciate his generosity. :notworthy:
 
hey hey
when winter comes i will make some
when i finish these i place them on a large Mandan midden for a day to get the Mojo absorbed into them

i will make some flame hard rock maple, some walnut, some alder, some mahogany, etc
the handles are various woods like the above and also kingwood, (type of south american rosewood) and most have ebony laminations in the handles
i am trying to think of a new design but for now it is the old standard

i will try to find some images or find the flppin' stick thread and give it a bump

place your orders now tnetter friends

larson1951


old digger and mrs old digger: i love that yellow jasper from montana
 
id be willing to trade something for one ,larson sir.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom