What's new

These Buildings Were Found, Not Built

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,233
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever paused to wonder—are we truly the first advanced civilization to walk this Earth? Or could we be living atop the forgotten ruins of something far more ancient, more sophisticated, and utterly mysterious? What if history isn't a straight line of progress—but a cycle of rise, fall, and buried legacy?

 
I didn't watch the video, but I've heard that argument before. Definitely some interesting rabbit trails to run there. Kinda like the "World's Fair" buildings that supposedly went up in a year or two with horses and buggies, but modern contractors say it would be impossible to do it now even with modern tools. History says oh, they were just temporary buildings of stick and plaster. Most were destroyed but some were not, and I've visited some of the ones left standing. They are definitely not just stick and plaster. It does make you wonder.
 
Have you ever paused to wonder—are we truly the first advanced civilization to walk this Earth? Or could we be living atop the forgotten ruins of something far more ancient, more sophisticated, and utterly mysterious? What if history isn't a straight line of progress—but a cycle of rise, fall, and buried legacy?


I didn't watch the video, but I've heard that argument before. Definitely some interesting rabbit trails to run there. Kinda like the "World's Fair" buildings that supposedly went up in a year or two with horses and buggies, but modern contractors say it would be impossible to do it now even with modern tools. History says oh, they were just temporary buildings of stick and plaster. Most were destroyed but some were not, and I've visited some of the ones left standing. They are definitely not just stick and plaster. It does make you wonder.
Have you ever paused to wonder—are we truly the first advanced civilization to walk this Earth? Or could we be living atop the forgotten ruins of something far more ancient, more sophisticated, and utterly mysterious? What if history isn't a straight line of progress—but a cycle of rise, fall, and buried legacy?


Jeff, are you implying that we might not know everything? According to the "experts" they know all and if they say it, it must be true....

I do know that there are more things that man does not know than there are things he does know.
 
In the Case of the WF Buildings, I've never seen.
But I Would think Building Rules Didn't Exist Back Then,
Just Common Sense pride in Construction & Not wanting to Kill People attitudes :tongue3:

In the Cases of Doors Up on the Side of Mountains, & Caves Impossible to reach where People lived , They Never take into Account Water Levels may have been much higher . Such as in the grand Canyon.

I do & Always Have Belived the Pyramids May be Roof Tops
on the Hall Of Records & The Sphynx Decoration ,
Built By massive Giants Much older Then we are allowed to Know About.

The earth Has been here a Long time.
imo it's egotistical to Believe We are the Smartest earth ever had :tongue3:

Video Was Very Enlightening & Made me think I may Not be entirely Crazy :coffee2:
 
Last edited:
The earth Has been here a Long time.
imo it's egotistical to Believe We are the Smartest earth ever had :tongue3:
Definitely agree that mankind thinks he's smarter than he actually is.

I'll put the video on my list to watch later.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom