What's new

They forgot their detectors

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
1,731
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting


Ever wonder what is really below your coil?
 
Last edited:
What is this guy doing?
Removing plastics, crap from the sands. 12 second video in the link.
I think the organization is called plasticsurf
 
I do like the trommels
 
I like the idea of cleaning up all the BS. Seems like you could make a sand scoop, shovel kinda deal and avoid currying all the sand around.

Heck if you put a hinged “Jack leg” on the shovel you could step it into the sand, swing the leg down and lever the full shovel up, shake it around and never have to lift the sand with your back.
 
thats alot of people to split up all those finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom