WHADIFIND
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 12,680
- Reaction score
- 43,403
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South of the Mason-Dixon Line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,
Jack Hammer!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
They say all clouds have 'em
Thought I'd try walking around the "wheat farm" today. This place has been awesome for wheat cents. I've pulled at least 60 of them in the last couple months. Not only that, I get the satisfaction of seeing one of my research projects actually pan out.
Here's the take:


This is one Timex that didn't keep ticking.

4 whole wheats, lightly toasted.
And, what they say is true. Where there are wheats, there's also silver.

A full 6-7 inches deep in very heavily mineralized soil. Rang up as only 80.

When I saw this little silver smiley, mine broke out broadly across my face!



Yep, all clouds do have a silver lining. Especially cloud 9, where I usually wind up after finding one. LOL
Thanks for peeking!
HH!
Thought I'd try walking around the "wheat farm" today. This place has been awesome for wheat cents. I've pulled at least 60 of them in the last couple months. Not only that, I get the satisfaction of seeing one of my research projects actually pan out.

Here's the take:


This is one Timex that didn't keep ticking.


4 whole wheats, lightly toasted.

And, what they say is true. Where there are wheats, there's also silver.


A full 6-7 inches deep in very heavily mineralized soil. Rang up as only 80.

When I saw this little silver smiley, mine broke out broadly across my face!




Yep, all clouds do have a silver lining. Especially cloud 9, where I usually wind up after finding one. LOL
Thanks for peeking!
HH!
Upvote
4









