What's new

They wont order them

Cat J

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2007
Messages
789
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Whites Sufe Master PI Pro
They won't order them

I opened an account a few weeks ago and ask them to order halves for me. Today they told me they just did not want to go to all that trouble of handling them. So I ask if I could deposit what I have and they said yes so now they will be my dump bank. Guess it won't be to much trouble to ship them back. Let's see how long that lasts.

Thanks
Cat
 
Upvote 0
Re: They won't order them

Always nice to have another dump bank
 
Re: They won't order them

Ha ha!...Thats what I do too.

TCF never carries what I need and to order a box they charge like $12!!

My first time to a US bank branch they told me I can only buy $100 at a time and if I were to ever make a habit of it they would charge $3 per dump.

So now the TCF chain and the one USB are my dump spots. (insert evil laugh)
When other banks ask me what I do with the left over coins I don't keep, I tell them I dump them only at Banks I don't like...I get great reactions!!
 
Re: They won't order them

Sounds like a good dump bank to me too. Let us know how it all turns out.
 
Re: They won't order them

Thats good. Dump banks are harder to come by for me.
Way to turn it around!

RT
 
Re: They won't order them

Wetgreenie said:
Ha ha!...Thats what I do too.

TCF never carries what I need and to order a box they charge like $12!!

My first time to a US bank branch they told me I can only buy $100 at a time and if I were to ever make a habit of it they would charge $3 per dump.

So now the TCF chain and the one USB are my dump spots. (insert evil laugh)
When other banks ask me what I do with the left over coins I don't keep, I tell them I dump them only at Banks I don't like...I get great reactions!!
I just picked up two boxes from TCF and ordered 4 more- no fee at this one. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom