What's new

Thimble berries

liftloop

Silver Member
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
3,160
Reaction score
390
Golden Thread
0
Location
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
are starting to ripen around here second full week there is an abundant amount of food a round here with all the berries an apples wild peas trout in the creek's and in little over a month it will be small Game season had the mxt out to day found some float copper and a penny didn't clean it yet so no date but ate my fill on some verry taste Thimble Berries Yum Yum they go for 16.00 a pound in the beginning and taper to about 6.00 a pound when the market is flooded so you got to get there first...

well happy hunt-en from me in the U.P


liftloop
 
liftloop, I never heard of these berries before, so I googled it and they look delicious!

images
 
them are raspberries
thimble berries only grow around hear and main I was told
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom