FLauthor

Aug 22, 2004
Minneola, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
TH'ing Partner for Central Florida

I'm looking for somebody who is retired and has Saturday/Sunday available.? Those are my days off for now.? Been TH'ing by myself but someone to tag along would be welcome.? I live near Clermont, Florida.? I was a freelance writer and photographer for treasure magazines. Current author of Forts, Camps and Batteries of Florida, Georgia, Tennessee,Ohio, Pennsylvania and Where to Metal Detect in Central Florida and South Florida.

Harry
FlAuthor

rivercatguy

Oct 9, 2004
Indialantic, Florida
Re: TH'ing Partner for Central Florida

I live in Indialantic (east of Melbourne on the Barrier Island). I'm self employed so I can usually manage my time. If you ever get this way for Beach Hunting; let me know.

Glen 321-848-6004

B

bigbug

i work at Thousand Trails campground in cleremont everyday and am selfemployed....863-557-3662...just need a couple of hours notice....live in haines city....

lee

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL

I'm in the east Orlando area but usually Mondays and Tuesdays are bad days for me. Thursday through Sunday are usually the best times for me. Occasionally I can rearrange the days but would prefer not to. However, school is almost out so I'll have the kids home for the summer - everything gets messed up then!

By the way, I bought that Central Florida book you told me about! Thanks for letting me know about it.

If you make over to this side of town, let me know and perhaps I can rearrange things here!]

vicki

puterdoc

May 7, 2005

Visit the Central Florida Metal Detecting club. We meet on the second Friday of every month at the Sanford Garden Club. It is near the intersection of 17-92 and Lake Mary Blvd. in Sanford. Club meetings start about 7:30 and last about 2 hours. We always have guests and lots of members at the meeting.

B

BEACH DIGGER

NOT AVAILABLE MON/TUES BUT WELCOME TO JOIN WIFE &I ON WEEK-ENDS----

BEACH DIGGER

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread