Silver_Fox Bronze Member Joined May 16, 2007 Messages 2,494 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Good 'Ol USA / Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 of course Jun 23, 2008 Thread Owner #1 This is a picture of the top of a round box for a Thingie Puzzle. They are from the 70's. This one was about 4" in diameter. It went for $34. Attachments ScreenHunter_11.webp 62.9 KB · Views: 587
This is a picture of the top of a round box for a Thingie Puzzle. They are from the 70's. This one was about 4" in diameter. It went for $34.
roswellborn Hero Member Joined Jan 9, 2006 Messages 979 Reaction score 30 Golden Thread 0 Location Washington state Detector(s) used Ace 250 Jul 2, 2008 #2 Wow - good deal for you. I remember those - even had a couple. Dang, I wonder what ever happened to them... lol Nan
Wow - good deal for you. I remember those - even had a couple. Dang, I wonder what ever happened to them... lol Nan