Old Dog Gold Member Joined May 22, 2007 Messages 5,877 Reaction score 407 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Colorado Feb 25, 2010 Thread Owner #1 LOL Attachments !cid_008601cab627$fb9d24c0$59D58B2E@D2T8Y421.webp 25.3 KB · Views: 379
S stefen Guest Feb 25, 2010 #2 Attachments 283288_full.gif 97.1 KB · Views: 384 283288_full.gif 97.1 KB · Views: 381
poorhunter78 Bronze Member Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 1,599 Reaction score 51 Golden Thread 0 Location WV Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 25, 2010 #3 Wow this aint no joke I had my dog cut bout 4-5 months ago, Now he hates me wants nuthin to do with me. I cant blame him. If I knew it was comin I'd run away.
Wow this aint no joke I had my dog cut bout 4-5 months ago, Now he hates me wants nuthin to do with me. I cant blame him. If I knew it was comin I'd run away.
S stefen Guest Mar 1, 2010 #4 Only the dog knows Attachments 27688351.webp 23.9 KB · Views: 283 27688351.webp 23.9 KB · Views: 280
Az Old Noob Jr. Member Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 99 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Arizona Mar 2, 2010 #5 That ain't right. Funny as hell, but not right.