PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Oct 3, 2007 #21 Gee... which one's Burdie? They both look kinda stoney to me. :P
stoney56 Gold Member Joined Oct 4, 2004 Messages 6,890 Reaction score 60 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Oct 3, 2007 #22 PBK said: Gee... which one's Burdie? They both look kinda stoney to me. :P Click to expand... Mooooo.
PBK said: Gee... which one's Burdie? They both look kinda stoney to me. :P Click to expand... Mooooo.
PBK Gold Member Joined May 25, 2005 Messages 6,381 Reaction score 273 Golden Thread 0 Oct 3, 2007 #23 stoney56 said: Mooooo. Click to expand... Come to Arkansas and say that during deer season!
ridge_runner Sr. Member Joined Jan 15, 2006 Messages 321 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort LeonardWood, Missouri Detector(s) used DFX, XLT Oct 3, 2007 #24 Metal Detector.....What the hell is that?? I thought this was a pig roast I was invited to!!!!! I brought my Spit.....Can I find money with that?
Metal Detector.....What the hell is that?? I thought this was a pig roast I was invited to!!!!! I brought my Spit.....Can I find money with that?
stoney56 Gold Member Joined Oct 4, 2004 Messages 6,890 Reaction score 60 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Oct 3, 2007 #25 PBK said: stoney56 said: Mooooo. Click to expand... Come to Arkansas and say that during deer season! Click to expand... Mooooo is Okie slang for Hee Haw in Razorback.
PBK said: stoney56 said: Mooooo. Click to expand... Come to Arkansas and say that during deer season! Click to expand... Mooooo is Okie slang for Hee Haw in Razorback.
sniffer Gold Member Joined Dec 31, 2006 Messages 5,911 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Location Kansas Detector(s) used Minelab Manticore Oct 3, 2007 #26 honest occifer, she made me go get that last beer, she said I couldn't pass it up, she was right (hic)
honest occifer, she made me go get that last beer, she said I couldn't pass it up, she was right (hic)
mastereagle22 Silver Member Joined May 15, 2007 Messages 4,916 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Missouri Detector(s) used E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV Oct 3, 2007 Thread Owner #27 Borninok did it. Cause he ain't comin that's why.
mastereagle22 Silver Member Joined May 15, 2007 Messages 4,916 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Missouri Detector(s) used E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV Oct 4, 2007 Thread Owner #28 What do you mean the hunt wasn't changed to Nov 1st? (said on Nov 1st on the CT)
Baldingboy Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 17, 2007 Messages 2,240 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Missouri Detector(s) used Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil Oct 4, 2007 #29 Boy, she didn't look like no cop!
mastereagle22 Silver Member Joined May 15, 2007 Messages 4,916 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Missouri Detector(s) used E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV Oct 4, 2007 Thread Owner #30 (Oh Yeah how could I forget this one?) No Minelabs allowed!!!!!!! Wonder who said that??
Burdie Gold Member Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 5,591 Reaction score 90 Golden Thread 0 Location South Central Kansas Detector(s) used Etrac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2007 #31 The wind is not blowing today. Did you bury the tokens? What tokens Burdie
stoney56 Gold Member Joined Oct 4, 2004 Messages 6,890 Reaction score 60 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Oct 4, 2007 #32 He said old coin, not gold coin.
Mental Granny Gold Member Joined May 8, 2005 Messages 10,085 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Cherokee Strip Detector(s) used Cibola Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2007 #33 Honeyyyy-----You know that beeping noise we've heard thru the whole trip, huh don't be mad but I think I now know what it was-------- Now I know those batteries were in the glove box!
Honeyyyy-----You know that beeping noise we've heard thru the whole trip, huh don't be mad but I think I now know what it was-------- Now I know those batteries were in the glove box!
jorge del norte Bronze Member Joined Dec 22, 2005 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 159 Golden Thread 0 Location nc Detector(s) used Nokta Simplex - Tesoro Conquistador Umax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 4, 2007 #34 hi I'm "Outraged"..........
Baldingboy Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 17, 2007 Messages 2,240 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Missouri Detector(s) used Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil Oct 4, 2007 #35 <chink> Oh nooooo!
bcs123 Sr. Member Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 395 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Location missouri Detector(s) used mxt Oct 5, 2007 #36 hey nana can i barrow a digger...lol JK.
Marty-Graw Hero Member Joined Feb 8, 2006 Messages 895 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Albertville Alabama Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300 Oct 6, 2007 #37 stoney56 said: PBK said: stoney56 said: Mooooo. Click to expand... Come to Arkansas and say that during deer season! Click to expand... Mooooo is Okie slang for Hee Haw in Razorback. Click to expand... and all this time i thought it was a mating call lol
stoney56 said: PBK said: stoney56 said: Mooooo. Click to expand... Come to Arkansas and say that during deer season! Click to expand... Mooooo is Okie slang for Hee Haw in Razorback. Click to expand... and all this time i thought it was a mating call lol
borninok Bronze Member Joined Mar 29, 2007 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 14 Golden Thread 0 Location Kerrville, TX Detector(s) used White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000 Oct 6, 2007 #38 OK, how about 365 days till the next CTH Gee, is that MasterEagle being strung up on that oak tree over there? HH....... Mel borninok
OK, how about 365 days till the next CTH Gee, is that MasterEagle being strung up on that oak tree over there? HH....... Mel borninok
S Shannon Jr. Member Joined Feb 25, 2005 Messages 27 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Oct 6, 2007 #39 "There's no place like HOME"
tabfinder Full Member Joined Jul 9, 2006 Messages 243 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest Detector(s) used Nocta Simplex Oct 7, 2007 #40 HEY...I thought you said we would find some booty....all I see are cows!!! Sorry; not going...but had to throw in my 2 cents worth.....Y'all have fun for me! POST LOTSA PICS WHEN YOU CAN!!!!
HEY...I thought you said we would find some booty....all I see are cows!!! Sorry; not going...but had to throw in my 2 cents worth.....Y'all have fun for me! POST LOTSA PICS WHEN YOU CAN!!!!