Hey mental granny, are these little clips in the bag nose clips for the beans?
It'd take an Indian to find that token! Who needs an Indain, I'm over a quarter Indian. (Five minutes later)......... You mean this one I just walked over to and picked up?
What kind of a nut would lock their keys in their car? (Muttered with head down) Oh me, I'm waiting on AAA, I locked my keys up in my car.
Gimme a Hug! I need a hug! Let's get a hug! You're not leaving without a hug! He/she needs a hug! Nice find, gimme another hug! Group hug! Say, you guys don't hug much here in Kansas do you? Fellers don't hug other fellers here in Kansas!
Wow, is that a happpy dance? No, someone is in the bathroom!
We'll all meet up down by the tree at 5:00. Which one, there's two of them in this state.
Does the wind blow like this ALL the time down here? (Local resident) What wind?