What's new

Things you like about CRH

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
In the midst of the recent negativity I thought it would be nice to inventory the things you like about CRH.

Here are mine:
It's free
Connects me with U.S. history
The "surpise" factor (you never know what you'll find)
The added bonus of keeping a very nice stash of precious metal in case of emergency
TreasureNet (I check the posts every day even if I haven't had the chance to search myself). I really enjoy reading the coin-related posts.

OWS
 
Upvote 0
1. cost--agree--it is free
2. saving silver for a rainy day
3. finding 90%, Franklin, Walker
4. Nice tellers
5. seeing silver top when you open a box
6. A teller that has no problem asking other tellers if they have any halves on hand
7. Discovering a "V" or "Buff" nickel in a box
8. This forum
9. Adding income for retirement (hoping price of silver sky-rockets)

apush :read2:
 
1) free.
2) meeting people of like hobbies.
3) meeting great people (it would be great to someday meet you all).
4) seeing what kind of finds are out there in different parts of the country (or world).
5) being able to help celebrate others great finds!
HH
enamel7
 
Hmmm

1. The joy of finding silver [sotra like gambling and getting 21 in blackjack]
2. Nice rides in the country
3. Tellers with cleavage happy to show me their wares
 
Wow, I forgot about the cleavage. I have a list of banks that are fun to go to just 'cause the tellers are so "gifted". Love chatting them up.

OWS
 
I love the history factor, U.S. history rocks!! The surprise element is great too... The only think I hate is being skunked, and rude tellers. Other than that it's all good!
 
1. free for the most part
2. making a coin collection
3. finding any silver, like a win gambling which i am addicted to
4. the few nice tellers
5. reading about "legit" finds here on tnet

thing i hate
1. unfriendly banks... i make a scene :laughing9:
 
1.CRH took me to every single town and village in my State.Something I always wanted to do but never got around to. Not too hard to do in a small State.
2. Getting silver at face,of course.Opening a box and finding silver kind of reminds me of Christmas as a kid.
3. I've met some interesting people and shared a few laughs
4. Participating on Treasure net, and reading about others finds.
HH
Rich
 
First , I want to thank you for directing us back to the positive , "gratitude is the attitude " ,
1) the thrill of the hunt
2) nearly free silver
3) the surprise finds
4) Silver ,Silver , Silver , did I mention Silver? I likes me some silver , Show me the Silver ,
gimmee some Silver , I am crazy for some Silver !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Argentium.
 
The variety.
Feeding that monkey.
The suspense.
Knowing that if the world explodes, my silver will carry me through hard times!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom