What's new

Think im fired

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my boss lies and complains all the time. (wats new) Talks about all his employes setting them against themselves. >:( After 8 hours of this i asked him do you smell burning flesh? Surprised he said no . :sign13: Told him thats wat yur gonna smell at HELLs GATE waiting to enter. Sent me home right away :dontknow:
 
aa.......you have to learn to stay out of trouble. Whatever are we going to do with you? :dontknow:
 
Ooop's, unfortunately some people are just sh** heads and probably dropped a load in his pants when you told him that!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

Hope you didn't get canned over it though.
 
AA!!!!! I thought I larned ya better!!!!!!!!!

First words out of yer mouth = In my opinion (First ammendment). Or from what I learned in the bible (infringed on your religious beliefs).

At least that way you have a leg to stand on while you're calling the ACLU ::)

If he fires you, put an ad for him on Craigs List & Use his superiors phone number. I'll leave the content of the ad to your splendid imagination. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
packerbacker said:
aa.......you have to learn to stay out of trouble. Whatever are we going to do with you? :dontknow:
:dontknow:
 
wildman4910 said:
Ooop's, unfortunately some people are just sh** heads and probably dropped a load in his pants when you told him that!! :laughing7: :laughing7:

Hope you didn't get canned over it though.
no back to work :help:
 
boogeyman said:
AA!!!!! I thought I larned ya better!!!!!!!!!

First words out of yer mouth = In my opinion (First ammendment). Or from what I learned in the bible (infringed on your religious beliefs).

At least that way you have a leg to stand on while you're calling the ACLU ::)

If he fires you, put an ad for him on Craigs List & Use his superiors phone number. I'll leave the content of the ad to your splendid imagination. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
oh thats just evil. I LIKE IT :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom