What's new

Think im going crazy while machines down!

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
644
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Waiting on parts and can't seem to turn off the OCD button. Lost without the hunt!


image-3393981716.webp

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Attachments

  • image-3178874005.webp
    image-3178874005.webp
    45.9 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
I know how you feel.. I think I know the area you're in and if it were me I might try fossil hunting or something to fill my time.
I don't know if you're into that kind of thing but it fills that void for me
 
Your think your going crazy, I'm still hunting and am beginning to believe that William Devane and his minions at Rosland Capital are the behind the recent gold drought .
 
Last edited:
wish I lived closer - got plenty of back up machines - would lend you one
no one your way with a back up you can hook up with ?
 
Heres what you do,get drunk then hide your wallet.It will give you something to look for:laughing9:
 
Hahaha.. Oh the memories
 
Good advise guys, thanks! Lol!
While I was going insane I later realized my parts were sitting in the mailbox. Repair time!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
I couldn't do it. Lol.
 
I know how you feel.. I think I know the area you're in and if it were me I might try fossil hunting or something to fill my time. I don't know if you're into that kind of thing but it fills that void for me

I wouldn't know how to begin. Never found any sharks teeth yet but hope to one day. I believe we were on the same coast then I switched sides thinking it would be better here...not so sure anymore. Cheaper here but missing the east coast.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
wish I lived closer - got plenty of back up machines - would lend you one no one your way with a back up you can hook up with ?

Nice thought Casper, I appreciate it! I used to live in Marblehead MA but did not re light the detecting flame until I was down In FL. If I would've been hunting up there bet I would've found some old items for sure.
I took a peek at your finds!........unbelievable Casper! Beautiful stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom