What's new

Think you can ride a bike better than a girl???

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings. when I saw this video I just had to share it. These girls have amazing skill with a bike. You have
to see it to believe it. Notice the languages on the signs and flags on the wall.

WARNING-----DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!!!! IT IS VERY UNSAFE!!!!

Enjoy.

Ray

http://wimp.com/bicycleskill
 
Oh man, watched this with my five year old, first words out of his mouth was "hey! how they can ride like that without helmets?!", lol, going to be hard explaining that one. Great skill, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:
 
I don't think the word "skill" even begins to describe it. Many years practice,probably on a unicycle first :dontknow:, but Skill never the less. Thanks for sharing :icon_thumleft:.
 
Well Brother Ray,

I loved it and those two Girls have great talent, but unlike most of the videos you post, I will not be sharing this one with my Son and Daughter (maybe you should have added a "do not try this at home") warning.

Thanks for sharing and it truly was amazing!
 
Blacksheep, You're right , that could be a hard one to explain when he is made to wear one because it's
for his safety and also the law. I don't envy you having to explain the difference to his satisfaction. LOL.
Thanks for you interesting reply about it.

RR Thanks

Hammered, Yup, they balance like they are on a unicycle. And a special-made trick bike, too. But they
sure good at it. Thanks for your comment.

Ray
 
WindHarvester, Well, Brother, that was a Brilliant suggestion. Thanks for the tip. I went back and posted a
good warning sign. You might be interested to know that I was installed as WM last week.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all.

Ray
 
WOW!! :o

Words fail. :notworthy:
 
Ray S S said:
WindHarvester, Well, Brother, that was a Brilliant suggestion. Thanks for the tip. I went back and posted a
good warning sign. You might be interested to know that I was installed as WM last week.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all.

Ray

That's great Brother,

This coming week I go from SS to JD.

Hopefully I will be in the E when My son is old enough.

Congratulations Ray, and I wish you and your Family a Safe, Merry Christmas, and a wonderful New Year!
 
all I Could think while
watching was they could do some major Damage
to themselves by one wrong move.
 
jeff of pa said:
all I Could think while
watching was they could do some major Damage
to themselves by one wrong move.

I didnt want to see all these crashes during training...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom