Thinking of upgrade!

F

free2Dtect

I've saved up my babysitting money. I've got enough for a Whites MXT. The dealer is going to give me a sweet deal. I can get the coil that comes with it, three different DD's, and extra shafts for quick changing the coils. Trowel, apron, bulleye pin pointer, a coin probe. I forgot what else, oh yea the video too. I thought the price was a great deal. I'll probably pick it up in a couple of days. Then when i find some stuff I'll post it on the forum. I'm pretty excited over this.

Upvote 0

TOWcritter

Hi Free. That's sound like a sweetheart of a deal. Did you say you're getting 3 xtra coils with shafts for that price? I paid $749 for my package from Kellyco about a month ago. I'm new to the hobby and have alot to learn but I think I made the right choice with the MXT. It can just do I want to do with it. Bet you can't wait!

buckeyehunter

Jan 29, 2005
Lancaster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
e-trac
free2detect, that is great! I bet you are very excited! a few months ago I bought a whites prizm III and I bought it from a local dealer and it was the best thing I could have done, before I bought it I checked EVERYWHERE on the internet and found it 1 dollar cheaper somewhere, of course that was without shipping and since my brother had also bought one from him he gave us each a new shovel and it came with a coil cover and not to mention we have been back several times asking questions and getting help and he is more than happy to help us! so I would ALWAYS recommend talking to your local dealer before you buy from the internet. I can also tell you that I am sure I will be upgrading in the near future or better yet ADDING another machine and I will deffinently be going to the same person.

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
And here I thought you were a dyed-in-the-wool BH user. The big 1400 coil! Oh man you're gonna ahave some fun. You're getting some great gear and with your good detecting habits, you should be getting a lot of fun out of it. Let us know what sort of differences you notice in your detecting capabilities, style and finds of course!

Have fun and happy hunting

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what no more "muffler on a sticK"? :P you got a deal so i guess its not"free2Dtect" after all need to change it to "mxt Dtect her"got a ring to it, but its lame, i tried :-\

J

Jim Cal

FTD, Sounds like a good deal to me, especially with the extra coils and accessories your dealer is throwing in. I've got a DFX but really like the MXT. It's audio response is tremendous and judging from the folks that own them and have commented on-line, they are an very loyal group. Good luck with your soon to be new detector! Jim Cal

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Hi Free! When you get the new machine, it would be interesting to see the results of going back over some of the good sites you have already hit. You have posted a lot of better finds than I have made in my area. You are gonna have a blast. Best to you. Spotz

nick1878

Feb 7, 2005
SE Indiana
You guys ought to check out Northwest Treasure supply on the net, they always have great deals.

Free2Dtect did you get your machine and have you had any luck with it so far.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
By the way, how's that new Whites working for you? Give us some details!

treasurebum1

Jan 12, 2005
flora ms.
Detector(s) used
whites dfx garrett gti2500 whites vision
;D ITS SO NICE WHEN THAT NEW ONE COMES IN ,TAKE HER OUT OF THE BOX ,PUT HER TOGETHER AND CANNOT WAIT TO GET OUT AND USE IT, MXT IS A GREAT MACHINE USED ONE SERVERAL TIMES TILL I BOUGHT MY DFX GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY HUNTIN

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MXT is a good machine! That sounds like a sweet deal on it too! It's similar to my set up- I have 3 diff coils with the lower rods for quick change (5" excelerator coil, 9" stock coil and the 1400 DD coil ).. I'm still learning this machine though. I'm a Fisher and Garrett man from way WAY back so, Whites is a little foreign to me. Although I did own a whites surf master II PI machine about 7 or 8 yrs ago (but that's a whole nother type of machine).

slow sweeper

Jan 7, 2005
Oregon
What a deal! I'm trying to save enough to get the MXT also. Thought I'd just get the IDX and save some money but......well if I have to explain to any one they haven't detected long. Wow! Three coils. Man! THREE COILS!!!

O

Orinery

~~~coil that comes with it, three different DD's, and extra shafts for quick changing the coils. Trowel, apron, bulleye pin pointer, a coin probe. I forgot what else, oh yea the video~~~

That is a heck of a deal compared to what I paid. Sounds like you paid for the detector and the 14dd and got $400 worth of freebies! I gave 650 for just the detector and upgraded headphones. The dealer I went through claimed 20% below list. I found someone else that had a better deal on price but I woulda given the savings up in shipping so I went with the local. Hey Im looking to get another coil ya reckon you can cut a deal for me? LOL I will pay you a commission..... Orin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread