What's new

Third day in a row dime silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Well I hit the sunday bank like some of you guys do and got 570 dollars in dimes. They were all customer hand rolls so I was hopefull to find some good silver. Turned out not as good as I had hoped but fed the hunger any way. I ended up with 2-1964, and 1-1946. Threw it on the pile. I did set up an account with them today so I can order half boxes and search them on Sundays as well. I can't wait to come back from vacation to hit the banks hard. Isn't that something I am going on vacation and all I can think about is getting back. Ha. I am hooked y'all, have been for some time. Sorry no pictures. I was in a time crunch to get to work. Take it easy. HH.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
Don't you just love banks that are open 7 days a week!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Didnt realize there was a Sunday bank around here. Probably best they not let me know who they are I suppose :).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom