Third silver ring this week

Mac232

Aug 18, 2007
Greasy Creek , TN
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today the ballfield was full due to the weekend schedule . I took my son to his game at 11 AM and he won by the way . Went back home and the kids wanted to go detecting , I put it off till about 6:30 PM when the games would be winding down a bit .
We went back and a few games where still in progress so we went to the side where there where no games going on . Looked like a great place where a lot of practices went on , got out and my daughter turned on her F2 ...... nothing but chatter , turned mine on and the same thing ............ looked around and looked up ,,,,, power lines !!! Too much interference . Looked around and saw that my number two place was under the lines too ??? ???
What to do ?? There was an empty ballfield close by out of the way that I had hunted the day before , but just one side of it , so we went there . I,m really trying to get my daughter into detecting , so to start with we were hunting together and I was helping her locate targets and doing the digging for her . After about her sixth target she decided she wanted to play with brother , so I let her and got down to digging targets of my own .
It was late in the evening and starting to get dark , I only found 4 quarters , 2 dimes , and 5 cents . I got a dime signal , dug the plug , and came up with this , a good way to end the day .

Hope you enjoy the pics ........ three rings this week from the same sports complex and #4 for the year .

hh to all

Mac

Attachments

• DSCF0602.JPG
    DSCF0602.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 375
  • DSCF0603.JPG
    DSCF0603.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 363
  • DSCF0604.JPG
    DSCF0604.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 357
  • DSCF0605.JPG
    DSCF0605.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 363
  • DSCF0606.JPG
    DSCF0606.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 358
  • DSCF0607.JPG
    DSCF0607.JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 358
Upvote 0
Its funny how sometimes the whole universe lines up so you can find something good. Nice batch of rings and the latest one is real nice too.

Keep @ it and HH!!

Nice ring collection Mac.

You're on fire, Macaroni! That is a nice looking ring! :thumbsup:

How old is your daughter? One of my biggest dreams when I was young was to have a metal detector....didn't come true until I was 43. Of course, when I was young, I just imagined digging coins....not digging tons of junk! :tongue3:

Congrats! Looks like you are getting quite a collection together there! Glad you guys had the chance to get out there together. I saw Shiloh's finds as well. She will be a great partner for ya!

Wow great job!
You had an awesome week! :thumbsup:
There is more out there! lol
D Nugget

Thank you all for the comments , my daughter is ten and son will be six in july . the ring is marked Sterling but no idea what the stone might be . HH to all .

Mac

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back