What's new

this could be the best scoop accessory EVER - Carbon Fiber Handle.

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2005
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
475
Golden Thread
0
Location
va beach, va
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
stand by for more: thank you Chuck and thank you Denny for sharing your new handle.
.
.
.
.
still testing
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
 

Attachments

  • 128CARBON1.webp
    128CARBON1.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 326
  • 128CARBON2.webp
    128CARBON2.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 339
Upvote 0
I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!! lol...I know everyone will be standing in line for one of those babies!!! Keep us posted!!
 
Does the handle twist in the basket? My stealth has the u-bolts so this might not work... Rats
 
Last edited:
I agree that the pictured Carbon Fiber Handle may be the best scoop accessory available .

To be the best scoop accessory EVER, I would want the shaft to consist of two usable sections.
The section attached to the basket would be 48" long (currently available in wood) for dry and wet
sand, which would be easier to maneuver with one hand.

Plus a second section to extend the handle to 54" long for shallow water hunting (a 54" handle Is available in wood). I need the extra length for chest to chin deep shallow water and to push myself back to shore
when I get too deep in the water or step into a hole.

I am willing to sacrifice some of the weight advantage as the shaft would have to beefed up if it breaks into two pieces. Plus, I am willing to pay 20% to 30% more for the increased flexibility.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom