What's new

THIS FORUM IS AWESOME!!!!!!

pirateslife

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
12
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys and gals here all rock!!!! I'm so excited to look at everything everyday, and share my finds with people that understand my excitement!!!! AHhHHHHHHHH!!!! That's how native artifacts make me feel!!!!!!!! :sly:

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 0
I feel the same way !!!! There are some very knowledgable people on here that really know there stuff !!!!!
 
Indian Welcome.webp
 
Pirate, we are like one big family here. Welcome to our semi-functional family! Just playing about the semi functional thing. River Rat, I would love to see a larger image of that map. Can I find a copy on T-net that is large enough to read? If so, will you tell me how to pull it up? Thanks!
 
Pirate, we are like one big family here. Welcome to our semi-functional family! Just playing about the semi functional thing. River Rat, I would love to see a larger image of that map. Can I find a copy on T-net that is large enough to read? If so, will you tell me how to pull it up? Thanks!

NC I think if you right click on photo, you will get a selection to( save photo as) left click on that and it will be saved on your computer, you will have to give it a file name.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom