MERCURY & THE SUN
Full Member
The future of gold prospecting is here. I learned how to do it. It took a while but I eventually got it down. Just upload a satellite photo and what you are looking for and I will run it; if you do not know how. After after the hunt and if you have found some gold. Please throw some over here! Because times have been hard for many of us. And I would like to have money to go out hunting myself. It's truly an awesome experience; if you would like me to do the work for you and see what we see. Then I can dowse which indication on it has the most Au. If you would like. If not then that is fine too.
I'm usually over in the dowsing forum but thought I would visit over here because I love prospecting like you guys and gals too. A lot of fun to see! And do! Save me any trolling or evil shit. Mommy's orders! I am here to help others and possibly get some help for myself in return with this knowledge. Because everything is expensive now. Thanks to our creator or whatever you believe though that we can still always go out and find some gold. To help compensate for things. There's a lot to know when it comes to understanding geology. And so this definitely helps. At least; IMHO. Thank you! P.S. if you would rather PM me that is ok.
I'm usually over in the dowsing forum but thought I would visit over here because I love prospecting like you guys and gals too. A lot of fun to see! And do! Save me any trolling or evil shit. Mommy's orders! I am here to help others and possibly get some help for myself in return with this knowledge. Because everything is expensive now. Thanks to our creator or whatever you believe though that we can still always go out and find some gold. To help compensate for things. There's a lot to know when it comes to understanding geology. And so this definitely helps. At least; IMHO. Thank you! P.S. if you would rather PM me that is ok.
Last edited:
Upvote
0







