puckhead said:
Taken out of context so the short and long answer would be no. W/O the biz acct (I had and still have checking & savings) the supe would not allow me to buy boxed coin, even when I offerred to pay a per box fee. Notice that I did take care of the working class with goodies. I burned out on the amount dumped before they did. I'm sure it was an oversight Rich, but for everyone else this was one of my posts from some time ago. Of course if you go back even farther and read more posts from several folks I think that one would see an overall attitude shift in the majority of them. HH.
The attitude change may be the result of people finally waking up to the fact that the banks are a business, whose only function is to perpetrate fraud,theft,counterfeiting,etc. on the people.To further their criminal enterprise they have bribed, treasonous elected and appointed members of our central government,whose attitude is that the Constitution & Bill of Rights are nothing more than meaningless scraps of old and withered paper.That these traitors steal the fruits of our labor to fund a criminal enterprise,secure their positions,and line their own pockets.
Now I'm not saying that this is necessarily my attitude, just what I've heard from others,read,or saw on the news.
On the otherhand I've talked to just as many people who see everything through rosy colored glasses,that everything is just fine and dandy. They repeat what they are taught,memorize, and what is fashionable, that the above is a bunch of mumbo-jumbo coming from tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy nuts.
I've only been on here since 2008 and the only change I've noticed is that for some reason people are more reluctant to post their finds.
One person I spoke to said that he does not post his finds because he is worried about becoming the victim of a theft. Not from some junkie,but agents of the banks, and government.
You bring the cookies and candy,and I'll take the silver.
HH
Rich