worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Aug 5, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Says it all! God Bless Chris Attachments ARMTHESANE.webp 34.9 KB · Views: 104
FarmerChick Bronze Member Joined Nov 10, 2010 Messages 2,069 Reaction score 169 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used BH LoneStar AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 5, 2012 #2 WHO are the sane? There aren't many left out there. Be sure I get a gun....oh wait, I got a few pistols and rifles and shotguns. never mind I pass the SANE test. I already got the firepower!
WHO are the sane? There aren't many left out there. Be sure I get a gun....oh wait, I got a few pistols and rifles and shotguns. never mind I pass the SANE test. I already got the firepower!