What's new

This is a Big one,wondering what you other dowser came up with. Thanks Okie

okiedowser

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
620
Reaction score
377
Golden Thread
0
Location
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a Big one,wondering what you other dowser came up with. Thank's Okie

some help.webp
 
Hey JR...Could you give me a blow up of this area...Art


some%20help.webp
 
Can't say I found anything big, but marked where picked up some signals, in the rectangle Art made, then largest signal outside of the rectangle.
 

Attachments

  • some%20help-Art.webp
    some%20help-Art.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 300
  • some help-okiedowser.webp
    some help-okiedowser.webp
    119.4 KB · Views: 160
You got it...A man made tunnel with gold bars..The opening should be near a marked tree...Lots of Rattle Snakes..Art

some%20help.webp
 
You got it...A man made tunnel with gold bars..The opening should be near a marked tree...Lots of Rattle Snakes..Art

art.webp
 
Can't say I found anything big, but marked where picked up some signals, in the rectangle Art made, then largest signal outside of the rectangle.

Your right Red the Biggest is outside a little bit west.
 
Thanks Okie, glad I could be of some help.
 
I am new to map dpwsing for someone else what I got was a lost Indian silver mine not real big but worth checking some%20help.webp
 
thank you for the conformation I will keep posting.
 
Hey JR...I tried this map 4 times and got nothing..Art

art%202.webp
 
Try this...
 

Attachments

  • art 2-Okie.webp
    art 2-Okie.webp
    68.1 KB · Views: 155
That the spot Red....Verygood thank's
 
A "Merry Christmas" to everyone and to you, Okie!
 
Be sure to beat the bushes with a stick and say "Shoo snake!".

I understand that they prefer that to "Oh, S--t!"

PP
 
Hi okiedowser,Dowsing revealed 4 attractions to gold. Thin circle for weak but repeatable attraction, bold circled areas for prominent and repeatable attraction.Thx for posting your picture,Jon
 

Attachments

  • somehelpdowsed.webp
    somehelpdowsed.webp
    103.3 KB · Views: 135

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom