This is a True Story about a Gallant Blue Knight, the Beautiful Gold Princess and the Wicked Iron King!

BlueKnight

Greenie
Sep 30, 2012
So. NM
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug 2, Minelab (various models), Fisher 2 Box
Shadow X-5
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IRON KINGDOM.PNG

Back in the1990's prior to buying my first gold detector, I spent hours in reviewing the pros and cons of the most popular detector brands, struggling with a comparison of their features, and trying to decide which brand of detector was the best one to buy.
This is what can happen when your brain gets overloaded with data and details of the various detector brands under consideration:
White's, Fisher, Garrett, and Minelab.
While on a late fall camping trip in the Bradshaw Mountains of Arizona, I awoke early one morning, looked out of my camper window to a surreal snowy landscape and in the twilight of dream sleep, the following vignette flowed onto the page . . .

Once Upon a Time in a Land called the Iron Kingdom, The Beautiful Gold Princess was being held prisoner by the Wicked Iron King; an Evil Sorcerer who was jealous of the Princess's lustrous beauty. He kept her hidden in a rusty quartz dungeon deep beneath his mighty Bradshaw Castle. All the Knights of the Realm sought to find and Claim the Beautiful Gold Princess but their Prospects were in Vein. The White Knight, The Green Knight, and even the Fabled Black Knight were left powerless and unbalanced in the treacherous mineralized underworld of the Iron Kingdom.
One day, from a land down under, a Dauntless Blue Knight came to the Bradshaw Castle swinging a wand with, seemingly magical powers. The Gallant Blue Knight was determined to free the Beautiful Gold Princess from the bonds of her rusty restraints. The Wicked Iron King used his evil black sand sorcery to mask the Princess's beautiful golden voice, but the power of the Blue Knight's magic penetrated deep into the matrix of the Castle, and canceled the din and static of the Iron King's Magnetic Minions.
The soft clear voice of the Beautiful Gold Princess then guided the Blue Knight to her rescue, and happily forever after, her shining beauty was admired by all through out the land.

Who said Fairy tales don't come true? Minelab. The next best thing to Magic!!

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Quite an epic tale. I just chose my “wand” based on cost and recommendations. You way is way more interesting! Thanks for sharing.👍🏼

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread