What's new

This is addicting

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just started CRH this last weekend. This morning I got up and took off again to look for halfs. The first bank I got to didn't open until 9a.m. so I went to the other side of town and they didn't open until 9a.m. alos so I had to kill a 1/2 hour. I hit a total of 5 towns and every bank that was in each. All I got today was hand rolls I have went thur around $400 worth today from all the banks. I scored 1 90% and 5 40%'ers. I have one back that I am going back to on Tuesday to get a bag that is $600 of halfs. Then I pick up my first 2 boxes this next week also. Wish me luck......Matt
 
Upvote 0
yes it is--wait till you get your first good "hit" of silver ---lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom