Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 1, 2022 Thread Owner #1 I just ran across this 1981 Penny Memorial and everything like Lincoln To anything raise? Any explanation? Attachments image.webp 608 KB · Views: 128 image.webp 1.2 MB · Views: 119
I just ran across this 1981 Penny Memorial and everything like Lincoln To anything raise? Any explanation?
G galenrog Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 2,187 Reaction score 2,428 Golden Thread 0 May 1, 2022 #2 All post mint damage. Cent was first coated with something. Adhesives and paints are quite common. Second was a lot of wear. I’ve seen worse. Time for more coffee.
All post mint damage. Cent was first coated with something. Adhesives and paints are quite common. Second was a lot of wear. I’ve seen worse. Time for more coffee.