DEPARTMENT OF FISH AND GAME DONALD KOCH, Director
License and Revenue Branch
1740 N. Market Blvd
Sacramento, CA 95834
www.dfg.ca.gov
Conserving California’s Wildlife Since 1870
June 10, 2009

NOTICE OF REFUND OF 2009-2010 COMMERCIAL FISHING SALMON FEES
Governor Schwarzenegger’s Proclamation of April 21, 2009 proclaimed a state of emergency due to poor ocean conditions which significantly impacted the Sacramento River Fall Run Chinook Salmon and thus resulted in a closure of California’s commercial salmon fishery for 2009.
As directed under the proclamation, the California Department of Fish and Game is refunding fees paid by commercial salmon fishermen for the 2009-2010 license year.
The proclamation further directed that only the fees paid for the purchase of a 2009-2010 Commercial Salmon Vessel Permit ($37.75), Commercial Fishing Salmon Stamp ($85), or John Doe Commercial Fishing Salmon Stamp ($85) are to be refunded.
Refund checks have been issued in the name of the person and mailed to the address on the license document(s). Any licensee who paid for more than one salmon vessel permit or commercial fishing salmon stamp, will receive one check for all fees paid.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact the Department’s License and Revenue Branch at (916) 928-5822 or e-mail [email protected].

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/news/issues/salmon/docs/2009-Salmon-Refund-Notice.pdf

OP
OP
2cmorau

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
i was thinking with SB 657 we should attach this refund from CDFG, see if that help the issue of refund fer us dredgers give Gains a support

Gravel Hog

Dec 11, 2010
N. Cal - Born & Raised
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
2cmorau said:
i was thinking with SB 657 we should attach this refund from CDFG, see if that help the issue of refund fer us dredgers give Gains a support

evilgrin.gif
Yes, I like it.

Only problem being, is they chose to give support to our opposition, and I will have nothing to do with them. F'M

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:tongue3: AS YE SOW--SO SHALL YE REAP--largest contributors to the multi million dollar eco slush fund was fishermen to kill dredging with SB670--this is comedy relief :hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread