THIS IS HOW THE K.G.C. AND O.A.K. USED THE U.S. GOVERNMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
LC...Just My Opinion... You can't keep getting upset when people ask questions regarding your posts or make conflicting statements from yours...Ask him why he believes what he does personally.. he very well could have new or different information than you have. He's from a way different part of the country than the Midwest. Talk about it...don't say sit on it..He just joined here in June.

I saw something he posted about 8,000 KGC members in Kentucky or somewhere back East...I couldn't tell ya where I saw that here but he posted it. Apparently he studies things regarding KGC.

What I took from his post is that instead of using the 'presses' in the sense you meant to state your beliefs... you use this forum....Which isn't an insult because everyone does that. It's A Discussion Forum.

If you decide to change your response to him, I'll delete this post too.

Kace

Thas alright Kace but thanks fer yer post. Some folks don't take lightly ta havin there opinions disagreed with. No offence taken on my part. I reckon some cling so tight ta there own beliefs that there ain't no room betwixt fer the Facts, an thas jest fine as long as they don't go a spoutin 'em off as Truth. Mebbe there own truth in there own mind, but thas only opinion, not fact until ye can prove it. I figger everbody has the right ter there own opinion, includin me. An my opinion is that all this yammerin about the KGC, OAK, an other "secret groups" this feller is tryin to tie ta some kinda big conspiracy ain't no differnt than what the politicians did back in Bickley's day. Usin the newspapers, or in this case the forum, ta prop up there own agenda.

I've made a lifetime study of these organisations, the KGC in perticular. Onliest differnce is I ain't had no agenda ner any set beliefs ta cloud my judgement, only a interest in tha facts, the truth. Sometimes tha truth is a bitter pill ta swaller fer some folks. Best taken with a good dram o'home brew I reckon. :wink:

No need ta delete yer post, nor his.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I've made a lifetime study of these organisations, the KGC in perticular.

No need ta delete yer post, nor his.

Sir, I have spent most of my time studying what they left behind to be discovered. I hold it in my hands daily, nightly, and while I try to sleep. Nobody else in the world can say that. Everything I have discovered about the K.G.C. originally came from the study of those K.G.C. relics that were found and passed on to me by my Father ( maps and coded documents and the names of some of the men ). To this day there are four men that have seen all of them, and two of those men are dead. The only two left holding the maps and the locations of all the markers are my father and I. We have added to that amount, especially during the last four years. I don't expect the public to understand what I say completely, and it is a unique trail we are on so some things are not comparable like apples to oranges. My agenda has been the same for many years it did not start in 2014, it began in 1970. In layman's terms, what the public calls "my opinion", is actually facts or speculation based on MY uncorrupted knowledge of the K.G.C. and it will always be my opinion to the public, there is no way around it unless I show my hand. That will not happen soon.

L.C.

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, and I will bet you could understand every bit of it! :laughing7: I can tell by the way you write!

L.C.:icon_thumright:

Yessir, could be. But I notice ye didn't have a bit o'trouble gittin tha jist of what I been writin. :laughing7: Reckon that says more bout yer book than it does me. Jest a shame ye ain't figgered out them scribblings ya been chase'n for nigh on 48 years an acturely found anythin more than sumthin ta hold in yer hand at night. Thank ye fer tha offer'n of yer book, but I don't much hanker after histerical fiction. Holler at me when ya got somethin ta show fer all them years an we can jaw a bit. I'd be happy ta eat some crow if'n ye can serve sum up. Til then I'll jest stick with tha Sears catalogs, thank ye. :wink:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Jest a shame ye ain't figgered out them scribblings ya been chase'n for nigh on 48 years an acturely found anythin more than sumthin ta hold in yer hand at night. Thank ye fer tha offer'n of yer book, but I don't much hanker after histerical fiction. Holler at me when ya got somethin ta show fer all them years an we can jaw a bit. I'd be happy ta eat some crow if'n ye can serve sum up. :wink:

:laughing7: You better save your appetite and polish your fork up my Hillbilly friend! :icon_thumright:

L.C.

P.S. Ever go to the cockfights at Blackberry?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
L.C., what is at the end of this KGC trail you are tracking ?

There are several sites that we were led to and more than one pay line. There was a recovery in 1970 that had large unmarked gold coins that weighed several ounces each and had been smelted by someone. There was a Grover Cleveland presidential belt buckle of all things that was included in that cache. I don't think they just gave those to everyone.
At that point, one man screwed over the other and they split up. That was when my father was joined by the man that started at the turtle.
They all worked at the same place and the other guy that took the first cache never showed back up to work. He became an alcoholic gambler and used to call a taxi to take him back and forth to horse races in Omaha, over 100-mile round trip. He eventually killed himself. My father and the other man went on and eventually, in the 80's they discovered more pieces and two more sites. That man died of a heart condition and now there are only two of us left. I believe that there is a vault at the end, It will be located by using a large triangle that my father and I have discovered. There are still several cache locations that are closer to us, and that is what we are focussed on at this time.

L.C.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
:laughing7: You better save your appetite and polish your fork up my Hillbilly friend! :icon_thumright:

L.C.

P.S. Ever go to the cockfights at Blackberry?

Naw, I al'ays got more entertainment watchin the l'il Banty rooster sneak inta my henhouse. Lots o'feathers flyin an about tha same results when the hens got done with 'im. :laughing7:

My fork is al'ays ready, friend. I'm afeared I may starve ta death on this thread tho I reckon. Y'all have fun. :laughing7: :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Naw, I al'ays got more entertainment watchin the l'il Banty rooster sneak inta my henhouse. Lots o'feathers flyin an about tha same results when the hens got done with 'im. :laughing7:

My fork is al'ays ready, friend. I'm afeared I may starve ta death on this thread tho I reckon. Y'all have fun. :laughing7: :icon_thumright:

You will starve here for sure, the meat will be served on you-tube by video! Better snack on something for a little while, don't want you fading away until we get them videos rolling for ya! LMAO!!:laughing7:

L.C.

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You did good my friend. I hope that you find your share of treasures. Good hunting and good luck.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The Grover Cleveland presidential Buckle that was found in the cache was thought to be a personal memento of J.S Morton, who was appointed the secretary of Agriculture at the beginning of President Grover Cleveland's second term in 1893. That would be three years before the "Cross of Gold" speech that the O.A.K. used for the key to the cipher found at Gantt was given by William Jennings Bryan. However, the symbols on the map pieces and some markers are K.G.C., which include R/61, skull, and crossbones. rising sun, and many more symbols and methods used by that secret society. They also include Spanish symbolism as well, and all were used on the same trail. Some were placed in the 1860's through 1882 and some were placed after 1896 by another secret society called the Order of American Knights, which is a name that was given to selected K.G.C. members in 1863. That society, if you choose to believe the history books was short-lived, but I beg to differ. I believe the facts show that that society of the O.A.K., inherited a large portion the wealth that was originally stashed by the K.G.C. to finance a second attempt at rebellion. Over the years the Anti-war faction of "the lost cause party who were also K.G.C. members high up in the U.S. Government decided there was a better way to use the stashed funds to support the Southern Cause than to use it for bullets and powder. Their young men had already been used as cannon fodder enough. A large portion of these businessmen/ robber barons/politicians/ monopolists were initiated into the secret society of the O.A.K. well after the gateway to the West was opened by the Government. They had a better plan to wage war on the U.S. Government than brute force......Buy it out from under the ones that possessed it. :icon_thumright: This can be proven by the symbolism and dates on the markers that were placed and used by the society as well as things like the Cleveland buckle and the solving methods that were used on the trail, like the copper strips that were recovered with new headings and distances that were placed in the ground a few inches above the original lead pieces at some sites on this treasure trail. This indicated to us that the O.A.K. had more $$ to add later on and did so by using existing buried clues that were left by the K.G.C. on an existing trail that was still in tact at that time in 1896 or shortly after.

P.S. Keep in mind that the assassination of President William McKinley (1897-1901) in 1901 elevated Vice-President Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909) to the office of the President.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Civil_Service_Commission

https://www.opm.gov/about-us/our-mission-role-history/theodore-roosevelt/

L.C.

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
The Grover Cleveland presidential Buckle that was found in the cache was thought to be a personal memento of J.S Morton, who was appointed the secretary of Agriculture at the beginning of President Grover Cleveland's second term in 1893. That would be three years before the "Cross of Gold" speech that the O.A.K. used for the key to the cipher found at Gantt was given by William Jennings Bryan. However, the symbols on the map pieces and some markers are K.G.C., which include R/61, skull, and crossbones. rising sun, and many more symbols and methods used by that secret society. They also include Spanish symbolism as well, and all were used on the same trail. Some were placed in the 1860's through 1882 and some were placed after 1896 by another secret society called the Order of American Knights, which is a name that was given to selected K.G.C. members in 1863. That society, if you choose to believe the history books was short-lived, but I beg to differ. I believe the facts show that that society of the O.A.K., inherited a large portion the wealth that was originally stashed by the K.G.C. to finance a second attempt at rebellion. Over the years the Anti-war faction of "the lost cause party who were also K.G.C. members high up in the U.S. Government decided there was a better way to use the stashed funds to support the Southern Cause than to use it for bullets and powder. Their young men had already been used as cannon fodder enough. A large portion of these businessmen/ robber barons/politicians/ monopolists were initiated into the secret society of the O.A.K. well after the gateway to the West was opened by the Government. They had a better plan to wage war on the U.S. Government than brute force......Buy it out from under the ones that possessed it. :icon_thumright: This can be proven by the symbolism and dates on the markers that were placed and used by the society as well as things like the Cleveland buckle and the solving methods that were used on the trail, like the copper strips that were recovered with new headings and distances that were placed in the ground a few inches above the original lead pieces at some sites on this treasure trail. This indicated to us that the O.A.K. had more $$ to add later on and did so by using existing buried clues that were left by the K.G.C. on an existing trail that was still in tact at that time in 1896 or shortly after.

P.S. Keep in mind that the assassination of President William McKinley (1897-1901) in 1901 elevated Vice-President Theodore Roosevelt (1901-1909) to the office of the President.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Civil_Service_Commission

https://www.opm.gov/about-us/our-mission-role-history/theodore-roosevelt/

L.C.

Yessir, an a Secret Society of Sequin'd Dress Wearin' KGC Wives was responsible fer Bill Clinton's impeachment. Don't tell me ye never noticed how they all git up tergether and head fer the "powder room" at the same time? Who knows what kinda evil mashinations they be plannin in there. I got evidence tho, Yessir. When all my tools got stole outter my truck toolbox right afore I was s'posed ta fix the toilet in that Judge's office, I found a half used tube o'lipstick with the initials "M" and "k" engraved on it right there on tha bathroom floor. Yessir, now that there's enuff ta raise yer hair if'n ya got any. :o

MK evidence.jpg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Yessir, an a Secret Society of Sequin'd Dress Wearin' KGC Wives was responsible fer Bill Clinton's impeachment. Don't tell me ye never noticed how they all git up tergether and head fer the "powder room" at the same time? Who knows what kinda evil mashinations they be plannin in there. I got evidence tho, Yessir. When all my tools got stole outter my truck toolbox right afore I was s'posed ta fix the toilet in that Judge's office, I found a half used tube o'lipstick with the initials "M" and "k" engraved on it right there on tha bathroom floor. Yessir, now that there's enuff ta raise yer hair if'n ya got any. :o

View attachment 1627188

Sounds like you may be onto something big Hoss! Maybe she will give you a couple of pointers and you won't need them blue pills anymore!! :tongue3:

ol kentuck treasure trail.jpg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This was litigation against the K.G.C. that forever changed the laws governing U.S. companies on foreign soil. It paid off, but it took until Grover Cleveland to happen. The Mexicans really got screwed on the deal. I believe that was the point of the matter, to use the U.S. government to strong arm the Mexicans for money and spite. "The claim was originally the subject of investigation by a commission organized pursuant to a convention between the United States of America and the Republic of Mexico concluded July 4, 1868, and proclaimed February 1, 1869. An award was made by the Commission in relation to this claim, but it has been executed only in part—its full execution having been suspended by legislation in conformity with which the present suit was instituted to ascertain whether the award had been obtained by fraud effectuated by means of false swearing or other false and fraudulent practices on the part of the La Abra Company, its agents, attorneys, or assigns."

S.F. Nuckolls and H. P. Bennett were the ones that came up with it.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/175/423

L.C.

Last edited:

Ol' Kentuck

Jun 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like you may be onto something big Hoss! Maybe she will give you a couple of pointers and you won't need them blue pills anymore!! :tongue3:

View attachment 1627284

;D Like I's said afore, it'd take more'n what Ye've got AND a l'il blue pill ta raise My intrest. :wink:

But now I ken why ye ain't got nuthin ta show fer all yer hard work tho. Not only ha' ye been chewin that gristle so long a'thinkin it's meat, ye ain't figgered out ye cain't get milk from a steer. Good luck to Ye! :love10: :laughing7: :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
;D Like I's said afore, it'd take more'n what Ye've got AND a l'il blue pill ta raise My intrest. :wink:

But now I ken why ye ain't got nuthin ta show fer all yer hard work tho. Not only ha' ye been chewin that gristle so long a'thinkin it's meat, ye ain't figgered out ye cain't get milk from a steer. Good luck to Ye! :love10: :laughing7: :icon_thumright:

Says who?:laughing7:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

But now I ken why ye ain't got nuthin ta show fer all yer hard work tho.:

We have plenty to show for our hard work and I am proud of what I have accomplished and learned over the years. Most folks will NEVER have a chance to be a part of something this exciting in their lifetimes, not to mention the split going in so few directions for us, being a one horse operation. That horse don't eat much, THANK GOD! Good luck to you on your endevers Kentuck.

L.C. :icon_thumright:

101_8309.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
This was litigation against the K.G.C. that forever changed the laws governing U.S. companies on foreign soil. It paid off, but it took until Grover Cleveland to happen. The Mexicans really got screwed on the deal. I believe that was the point of the matter, to use the U.S. government to strong arm the Mexicans for money and spite. "The claim was originally the subject of investigation by a commission organized pursuant to a convention between the United States of America and the Republic of Mexico concluded July 4, 1868, and proclaimed February 1, 1869. An award was made by the Commission in relation to this claim, but it has been executed only in part–its full execution having been suspended by legislation in conformity with which the present suit was instituted to ascertain whether the award had been obtained by fraud effectuated by means of false swearing or other false and fraudulent practices on the part of the La Abra Company, its agents, attorneys, or assigns."

S.F. Nuckolls and H. P. Bennett were the ones that came up with it.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/175/423

L.C.

Grover Cleveland trying to end it and get them paid: "Special Message," March 5, 1888
Grover Cleveland: Special Message

What I believe he is saying is that there has been no proof of the suposed fraud offered and the U.S. Government has been collecting the money for the La Abra claim from the Mexico, but they have not paid any of it to the claimants of La Abra Silver mine. So prove it or pay them.

The La Abra scheme was started in 1863 by the K.G.C. https://books.google.com/books?id=e...q=president hayes la abra silver mine&f=false

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
BUT, it was President Hayes that waited until Congress was adjourned to give the order to the assistant secretary of state to distribute the La Abra funds that had been received by the U.S. Government up unto that time, to the La Abra claimants. That's right folks, Hayes waited until all of the Congressmen were adjourned for holiday and then slipped it in to get the fraudulent claim paid to the k.G.C./ O.A.K. claimants who had manufactured a fake deed in 1863 and signed it in New York pretending that it was real. Signatures of S.F. Nuckolls and Hyram P. Bennett were on that deed and notarized by another lawyer as well. This was after S.F, Nuckolls went to New York from Colorado "to support the cause." The real story is that the K.G.C. had established a silver mine in Mexico and worked it dry. After the Mexican/ K.G.C. deal fell through and the Confederates realized that the division of Mexico into the Southern States was not going to happen the plan changed. By 1864 the South was loosing and the Confederates in Mexico abandoned the worked out silver mine and left Mexico. Later on, in 1863, S.F. Nuckolls and H. P. Bennett came up with the fraudulent deed and claimed they ran out of Mexico off of their claim and the silver mine was taken from them by the Mexicans. The litigation lasts many years through more than one cabinet. Kind of makes me believe that President Hayes was involved with the men that he got paid after all that time. Especially seeing as how he snuck the order in to do it behind Congresses back. https://books.google.com/books?id=e...q=president hayes la abra silver mine&f=false

This fellow does a pretty good job of explaining what happened in the (s)election of 1876.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions